5.

TW: Implied sexual content at the end of the chapter.

~~~~~~

"Do you want one?"

"This is completely ridiculous."

It had been more than a month since they found each other, that they had confessed their love. They were currently both in front of an ice-cream maker, Hob, always with his colorful clothes,was eating a vanilla pistachio ice cream, and Dream, in his black outfit, was glaring at him.

As soon as Hob had handed him his ice cream, prompting him to take a piece of it, Morpheus had rolled his eyes. His companion always insisted on doing this kind of walk, to visit places too populated with humans that Dream couldn't stand.

But above all, Hob felt obliged to always proudly expose him to the eyes of all, he presented him to all his friends, proclaiming loud and clear that Dream was his boyfriend. For Morpheus all of this was ridiculous, especially the word “boyfriend”, but he made an effort and tried to not complain all the time.

In general he needed just to contemplate the face of his companion to feel his anger decreased, Hob’s smile had this kind of power. But this time it was not going to work, he categorically refused to taste such filthy food, vanilla pistachio?

What a lack of taste from Hob.

Hob who, by the way, was getting closer and closer to his face.

"Come on, I’m sure you’ll like it, try it," he insisted.

"No, I’m leaving." Dream turned around and started to move on without worrying about where he was going. He heard his companion running behind him, and suddenly nothing, then an insult. Morpheus turned, intrigued and saw the most ridiculous spectacle he had ever seen.

Hob, when he had tried to follow him, had stumbled and spilled the ice on his clothing. The situation, his position, and especially his horrified expression, Dream could not help himself, he burst out laughing. It was something only Hob could do, making him laugh.

The man looked at him tenderly, he stood up, wiped as best as he could his dirty clothes and came to kiss Morpheus. The Endless did not protest and answered back to the kiss with joy.

As he felt Hob's lips on his own, a hand moved on his back until he came to the lower part of his spine. He scoffed and felt Hob’s big smile against his flesh. He detached himself from his lover, throwing him a black look, although a slight grin was apparent on his face.

"I’d rather not have an audience for this kind of thing," he said with a hint of seduction. Hob, who wasn't used to this kind of behavior from Morpheus, began to blush violently. Dream’s tenderness for his lover increased. He took his hand in his own hand and laid a tender kiss on it.

"Would you do me the honor of joining me in my modest home?" he flirted. Hob made a rather ridiculous giggle and nodded.

"With pleasure," he replied, taking the arm that Morpheus held out to him. The Endless made them appear in his domain, the Dreamling  had regained its former splendor and was again full of life.

Rare were the occasions when Dream took Hob into this world, some of his most stuffy creations had the unfortunate tendency to try to frighten Hob. And although he knew that his man was strong and immortal, he did not appreciate it.

Currently they were on a large hill, it was covered with plants and flowers of all kinds.

"It’s beautiful," murmured Hob. Morpheus felt a burst of pride in him, he loved it when his partner complimented his kingdom.