Angry

The brothers where training in the dojo as I watched; Aja had the day off, so she agreed to watch Coraline for the day, and I tensed up when Donatello called me over.

"Okay, I've been working on a type of smoke bomb after the last... incident with Raph, (In my Axolotls story, epinephrine.) that would allow whoever inhaled the fumes to get a strength boost- without hurting anyone, Zero, don't punch me! Ahem, anyway, Zero, I want you to fight Raph after he inhales some mist, and see how it affects him, okay?" Donatello asked, but I was... anxious.

Still, we squared up and Donatello up an experimental training cage... thing, lined with germanium. Raph breathed in a chemical and the whites of hir eyes tinted red, and he lunged at me. I dodged left, making him slam harshly into the metal. "I'm sorry!" I exclaimed, dodging a flying sai. Donatello was recording the effects with with camera, and something (probably in the lab) exploded. I watched as the three brothers ran out to assess the damage, but I was shocked as I was thrown against the metal bars. Raph pinned me to the floor and punched me, again and again, a hand secure around my throat.

I flailed in his grip, trying my hardest not to use my powers on him, when a lack of oxygen made my lungs scream.

~Raph p.o.v~

I wasn't myself.

I wouldn't hurt Zero.

I wouldn't throw her.

I wouldn't punch her til her nose bled.

But the chemicals threw those facts out the window.

"Fight me, damnit!" The thing yelled in a distorted version of my voice. "...No..." She said softly, fingers wrapped around the wrist gripping her throat. "Why the fuck not?!" She gave me a sad smile, tears in her eyes, which were finally gaining color as some chemicals the Kraang gave her regularly wore off slowly.

 "Why the fuck not?!" She gave me a sad smile, tears in her eyes, which were finally gaining color as some chemicals the Kraang gave her regularly wore off slowly

"Becuase I trust you, Raph, and I won't harm you, no matter how much it hurts me..."

As she said those last softly defiant words, she went limp, and the cage lifted as my brothers pulled me off the girl. I struggled in their grip, the epinephrine making me want to keep fighting, even as Donnie frantically scanned her for a pulse.

As the chemicals wore of, my reason and exhaustion caught up to me, making me fall unconscious as Leo and Mioey held me back.