ELEVEN ~ Sonnenwende Maskerade

Play music when the dancing begins.

-_-__-_-_-_--__-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-__-__-__-_-__-_

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

=Sans' POV=

To the castle we arrive. Somehow a whole day felt like an entire month. We didn't bother to stop anywhere and headed straight to the castle.

Y/n was the first to hop off the horse and went over to the gaurds that stood at the entrance. She talked to them and the gaurds looked between eachother skeptical to her claim. Papyrus steps in to have someone back her up. Doubtful, they still called someone over to notify the king and queen.

"Come, you can wait over here." One of the gaurds, came up to y/n. She looks over to me, silently asking if I would come along.

I was about to go over when I stopped to see what Papyrus was going to do. "GO ON, I HAVE TO GET BACK TO THE PRISON AND GET OUR DAD OUT OF DEATH ROW."

"I mean you don't have to." I mumble.

Papyrus glares down at me. "I'm kidding."

"THATS WHAT I THOUGHT, NOW GET OVER THERE AND GIVE YOUR GIRL SOME COMPANY." He shoves me in the direction that y/n went.

I catch up to her and she smiles when I get there. We were lead to the front of the castle and told to wait here. The gaurd walked away.

Y/n startles me, "Nevermind I take it back I'm nervous. What if they hate me, or don't believe me."

"relax everything will work out." I hooked my arm around her shoulders. She snuggles into it and then pulls away, too look out the railing

"I worry they won't recognize me, they remember me as their golden haired daughter. Here I am all h/c haired. Not that I don't like this new hair, I find it freeing."

"put some trust in em, they'll know you the moment they see you."

The doors from behind us swung open, we both turned around to see the King and Queen stare at y/n. With hopeful, excited yet fearful eyes.

The queen is the first to get closer. I step out of the way. Her hand went to y/n's face to softly hold it.

I know y/n doubted herself, but looking at them both, its impossible to not see the resemblence.

The queen sighed out happily, pulling y/n into a tight hug. Y/n wrapped her arms as well. The king with a teary chuckle joined in with the hug.

I looked away to let them have their moment, an arm stretched out in front of me. The queen smiled gratefully.

I took her hand assuming it was a handshake, instead I'm pulled into the group hug as well.

•••🌼•••