Ch. 9 Parents

I'm so sorry this took so long. It might be a month or so again until the next chapter but I'm trying to get them out as fast as I can. Love ya'll - SlitherdorQUEEN09

"Oh My GOOOOODDDD!!!" she squealed "Shhhhhhh," I say glancing around trying to hear if harry was coming upstairs. "Yea... I'm pregnant." I say happily "I wanted to see how you would react because I was fairly certain all harry would do was be shocked then clap James on the back and say 'Well done," I tell her laughing. She laughs "Yup! That's pretty much it." "Wait ohhhh..." She then says trailing off "What is it." I ask concerned "Draky-kins isn't going to be very hap-py" "I remember when we went to tell my dad about James," She says "He wasn't very pleased but I think the fact that he was 'The Chosen One' and all won him over" "Ya James has been worried about that." "Thinks that my dad's gonna go crazy and not even care that Mom and I are there and just straight up kill him," I said laughing slightly. "You know him, do you think he will?" I ask her "Eh, he'll try but the second 'Mione starts talking to him I think he'll be good" She responds. I nod. "Alright, guess it's time to face the music." I say "Yes it is." She responds

~Rose and Neon~ ~At Rose's Parent's house~

Rose POV

"Hey everyone!" I say to my mom, dad, Blaise, and Pansy. "Hi?" They say back. "Why did you guys bring us here?" My mom asks. "Well, we have something to tell you guys... We're pregnant." ... At first, there was silence. Then various shouts, screams, and squeals. The shouts were from Blaise clapping Neon on the back and laughing. The squeals were obviously from the women already planning a baby shower and discussing names. And the screams, everyone knew who that was. My dad. "YOUUUUUU!!! YOU- YOU- YOU fOuL lOaThSoMe EvIl LiTtLe CoCkRoAcH!!! HOW DARE YOU GO AND SLEEP WITH MY DAUGHTER AND GET HER PREGNANT!!! HOW DAR-" he says but gets cut off by my mom "RONALD BILLIUS WEASLEY! ROSE IS A MARRIED WOMAN AND IS FREE TO MAKE HER OWN CHOICES!" "I kNoW bUt-" "NO. BUT'S.! Rose darling that's lovely. I am very happy for you two but now myself and the women here must start planning your baby shower." I nod and mouth 'thank you' to her. She leaves and I look at my dad. "That woman has been around MY mother too much." He starts "Once in my 2nd year I and my brothers went to rescue Harry from his awful family. When we can home mom was in the kitchen shouting things at us about how someone could have seen us, how dangerous it is, blah blah blah. Anyway, she's yellen' at us one second then she turns to harry an' goes *mimics Molly* oh harry dear how wonderful to see you! Then goes back to tormenting." "Annnyyyyway. Umm so yea, now me and Neon have to go and spend way more than we have on baby stuff. I'll talk to you later tho ok?" I say to my dad "yeah" he mumbles. "Goodbye, Mr. Weasley." Neon says "Uhhuh bye"

~Liv and Scorp~ ~At Liv's Parent's house~

Scorp POV:

"Love, I don't think I can do this. I don't want to meet the rath of your father's insults in Spanish." I say worriedly "Babe, It's ok. I'ma go in first talk to them get my dad not mad then reintroduce you." Olivia says. God, how did I get so lucky? "I love you so much," I say to her. "I know. I love you too" she says and kisses me. "Alright, I gotta go and break the news" "And I'm coming with you." I say "Really? Are you sure? You don't have to babe I mean... my dad is ... a lot" She asks "I'm sure. If I'm going to be a dad I need to be brave. I mean if we have a girl I know I'll be protective of her just the same." I say kissing her before walking to the door.

I knock once and shortly the door opens. "Hello Sir, Ma'am. May we come in? We have something we want to tell you." I say. As they open the door and guide us to the living room Liv squeezes my hand and strokes it.

Olivia POV:

I've known Scorpios for most of my life and especially since we dated since 5th year I know when he acts strong in front of people and definitely puts up a very convincing front but is terrified on the inside. Only me and Lay know how to calm him down. By stroking his hand and then giving him a hug. Lay would then kiss his cheek but I kiss his beautiful lips and he visibly relaxes. "Relax my scorpion," I say to him before preceding to the living room. "I'll just ease them into it ok?" "Ya ok," he says squeezing my hand. When we got into the room my parents were already sitting down. "What is it that you wanted to talk to us about?" my mom asks and before I knew what was happening I blurted out "We're pregnant" then Scorp started laughing hysterically. Well, at least he isn't nervous anymore. "Please tell me that this is a joke and that's why he's laughing loca?" my dad asks. Scorp then sits up on the couch and tries to collect himself. "It's just ... haha ... I'll ease you into it my ass! HAHAHAHA" I chuckle at his childless "So no joking I presume?" my mom asks and I shake my head no. My dad looks at me then looks at Scorp with a death glare and launches at him. As my dad tries to strangle him I'm trying to pry his hand off while my mom is pleading with him to get off. Finally, my dad lets go and sits on the opposite couch staring Scorp down. "We are going to get the Ultrasound done in a few weeks. Would you like to come?" I ask. "That would be lovely!" My mom says excitedly. (Olivia is a pureblood but her Abuela was a muggle-born so her mom knows things about the muggle world.) "Alright then. We should get going" I say and Scorp nods. "Bye Mama. Bye Papa" I say and then we apperate out.

How did you like it? I'm sorry it took so long to write. I haven't had much free time but when I do I try to get as much done as possible. Love ya'll - SlitherdorQUEEN09