snow storm

I guess it all started on the first of December, even though I was now in year eight and Lola was in year 11 everyone still got hyped up on the first day of advent. Even all the teachers where decorating class rooms and making lessons slightly more fun!

Me and Lola still a really close relationship and both shared all the exiting joys of Christmas. It was freezing cold on that first morning back at school after the fun filled weekend and just about everyone was sat huddled in the busy canteen, sipping boiling hot drinks at chatting about what they wanted for Christmas.

Then the dreaded bell clanged loudly and we all reluctantly headed of to our lessons. At first it really did seem like a normal winter day. With everyone in puffy coats, bobble hats and woolen jumpers but then the whether started to drastically change....

It went from a clear light blue sky to almost black all of a sudden and that's when the snow cane billowing down in great typhoons! It made me think of the pillow fights me and Lola had with downy whye featherta spirting out in all directions.

At the start no one moved they just plainly stood and stared up at the growing clouds of darkness above. Then someone screamed as they where suddenly hit by a hard rock like peice of snow.

The school bell then struck out once again. No.... Twice...three...four times. Every pupil and teacger knew the meaning if this bell, four strikes ment danger, emergency and get to the hall as fast as you can. I looked around for Lola and there she was running towards me through the blizzard, weighed down by her once black coat that was now snowy white! Everyone sprintes towards the safety of the hall, some carrying the smaller year sevens thatstruggled to walk in the now knee deep snow!