Tornado

Continued part of Lola

I woke up and everything around me was strange..... I didn't know where I was ..... I didn't know who I was...... I couldn't remember a thing.

Everything around me was all bright and sunny. I didn't know anything....nothing at all. I stood up brushing myself down and looking all around me. I seemed to be in a sort of hawaian place. There where palm trees in places and the sea shine bright and glittering in front.

"What's your name sweetheart?" A friendly voice said from behind me and I turned to see a middle aged lady with blonde hair and blur eyes...like my one. Then I started to think. What was my name? What was my name?

"Um... I don't really know!" I sheepishly replied. Not wanting to sound stupid. The lady pressed her cool hand againat my burning for head and lead me by the hand to a nearby house. It was white stone with a bright sky blue door.

"Excuse me, but where am I?" I asked the lady who had rescued me.
"Why don't you know.... This is Austrailia....!" She replied

I was in despair I had no clue about anything..... I was sure that my name began with an L and that I deffinoutly did not live in Australia but apart from that nothing seems right. Everything in fact seems completely wrong. The food tasted strange and so did the water. And all the clothes where different.

Altogether I still felt lost.... Oh so lost

Hi readers, I really hope hope your enjoying my story so far. Please comment on what parts you like and don't