where's my sister

We all finally arrived at the hall, which had been completely laid out with blankets and tables covered in mugs of hit drinks. The headmaster sat on a chair drinking coffee and trying to keep order, nothing like this snow storm had ever occurred in England before!

Some students sat in groups snuggled up in blankets whilst others gazed dreamily at nothing clearly shocked by the harsh force of mother nature. Most of the teachers where trying to listen to the news on the radio and staff TV but the signal was going down. All that they could make out was that the snow storm had occurred at the exact same time all over England and that there had already been over 500 deaths on motorways and roads.

I looker around at the chaos of pupils around me and turned to talk to Lola... I looked all around me but couldn't see her. Her year 11 friends also looked troubled and I went over to talk to them.

"Where's my sister?" I questioned "where's Lola?". There was no answer for a moment but then a shock ran down me like a dagger to my heart as one of the girls exclaimed
" but she was with yiu ...... We sore her walk towards you a the both of you hugged.... We saw you carry on walking but we lost sight of Lola!".

Then I suddenly realizsd, after she had ran towards me I hadn't looked back..... I thought she was behind me.