lost, lost, lost

Lola's part

At first in the morning of course it felt like a completely normal day to me. I was really excited and happy as christmas is my favourite time of year. The storm came as a huge shock to everyone.... Swirling snow cane down in heavy masses to fall on us students below.

We all just stood for a moment wondering how this could have happend but then the four bells clamg out and everyone sprinted towards chelter and warmth in the hall. At first I couldn't see Grace anywhere although she would probably hate to go inside as she loved snow. The year before we had been sledging and stayed out on the snowy slopes untill dark.

Then at last I saw Grace walking slowly with her hands held out to catch the glistening flakes. She turned to see me and waved for me to come over. Then without another glance she carried in walking.

I hurried to catch up with her although my legs where wayed down with snow.... Why oh why did I wear tights!!! I Carried on and was just in time to see the rest of the sodden pupils hurry through the hall doors to safety.

I was all alone in the snow with silence all around me, I turned slowly to go inside but then stopped to see the beauty of it. White had swallowed the earth and wrapped it in an ivory blanket.... It was amazing.

My legs had started to almost freeze together so I decided to go inside when I heard a moaning behind me and I turned, thinking to find a small year seven numb with cold, but no...

The moaning grew louder and louder until it was defaning and I looked around to see a huge curling tornado, tons of snow swirled around it in the air and it was growing taller and getting much much closer!!!

No one was near to here my screams as it engulphed me into the darkness and lifted my feet of the ground high up into the sky and away... thats all I remember.  I was lost...lost..lost in snow storm. Gone.

Hey everyone Clare speaking: I hope your enjoying my book so farIf you want to comment then feel free. I will take character names or story twists and try to use them. Will try to write at least two chapters a day or more