chapter 2-𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴

Patricks POV

After a short, quite walk, we got in front of the biology classroom. i look down at her "here it is" i say without much emotion. She looks up at me and gives me a small, soft and sincere smile. And at that moment, i swear my whole world just stops, and i get a stomach feeling i have never ever felt before.  I look away as i feel an unfamiliar heat pool into my cheeks. "my name is y/n by the way" she says in a soft tone and i snap out of my thoughts "im Patrick Hockstetter" i say blandly, trying  to keep my cool. she chuckled and i think i melted on the spot. "see you around then, Patrick." she turned around to walk into the room "see ya, princess" i stuck my hands in my pockets and started to walk away as well. 

3rd person POV

"What the fuck is she doing to me"

Patrick thought as a new feeling overwhelmed his head. He never felt this type of way so why now? What's so special about the new girl? 

time skip to lunch

your POV

3rd person POV

y/n was on her way to the cafeteria as it was lunch time.  She got her tray and looked around for an empty table. After almost giving up and going to eat in the bathroom, she saw an empty table so she went to sit there. Y/n looked at the food with disgust, as she mixed it around with a fork. "absolutely not.." she mumbled in a low tone. She then looked at the food for a few moments before going to throw it away. 

As she made her way to the vending machine to get at least something to eat, she almost bumped into someone, Stiffening for a moment. "holy shit, i'm so sorry" y/n said waving her hands apologetically "don't worry about it, hot stuff" a boy with glasses said in response, and y/n cringed for the second time that day. "I'm Richie Tozier, nice to meet ya, hot stuff" he put his hand out for her to shake. Y/n hesitantly took his hand and shook it "im y/n y/l/n...nice to meet you too.." She looks him in the eyes and smiles a bit awkardly. "cool! i have to go tho. I hope to see you soon, hot stuff." Richie winks at her and runs off before she even get to say anything. She just stood there blinking, absolutely dumb founded. "this day is NOT going how i imagined" she thought, then all of a sudden she felt eyes on her. The same feeling thats she felt when talking to Richie, which before, she brushed it off because she thought it was just him. But right about now she was sure it was not Richie who stared at the girl. Y/N looked around, trying to look for anyone that could be watching her. She shivered as she tried shaking the feeling off, as she thought it might be just her mind playing tricks on her.

1st person POV

i start walking to my next class, not wanting to be late twice in one day. I get to my next class and i sit in the second back seat by the wall. After a few minutes i see Patrick walking into the class, i smile to myself as he makes his way to the table behind mine. When the class starts i can basically feel his eyes burning into my back, so i turn around and whisper "why are you staring Hockstetter?" i question with slight annoyance as he smugly replies "for no reasone at all, princess" i guickly turn back around and burry my hands in my lap, a tiny blush spreading across my face. "what the fuck?!" repeats in my head as i hear the smug boy behind me chuckle.

patricks POV

y/n turned around, catching me stare at her. "why are you staring Hockstetter?" she says and my stomach tingles with butterflies at her using my last name. I smirk as i tell her "for no reasone at all, princess" and at that she turns away. My smirk turns into a wide grin as i chuckle feeling quite satisfied with the reaction i got from Y/N.

As the class goes on i think about her, sometimes stealing glances, not paying attention at all. It's not like i ever do that anyway, i'm just in this class because she's here. I think about it more and more on why the visibly shorter girl is making me feel this type of way. A way that makes me want to 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙪𝙥 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. I remember seeing her talk to the trash mouth loser before class and my blood boils. stupid bastard thinking he's worth her attention, he should go die. 

time skip to after school

I can't seem to get her off of my mind. suddenly someone's pushing my shoulder harshly. "what the hell is wrong with you today dude?" Henry says annoyed at my lack of communication.  "fuck off, i'm just thinking abouth something." i respond "you're actually thinking? that's a new one." i hear Victor chuckel and i scowl "Shut the fuck up Vic, I'll fucking set your ass on fire" i bark back at him "jeez chill out man, i was just joking" Victor put his hands up in defense. "whatever." i reply blandly

another time skip bought to you by lack of ideas

As i'm laying in bed starting to fall asleep with just a few things on my mind. But then a thought crosses my head i my eyes shot open, and im wide awake.

"could she be real..?!"

AAAND END OF CHAPTER TWO HAHAHA

and y/n never got her food💀

next chapter is going to be pretty wildd, so be prepared :))) anyway, hope you enjoyed

BYE!!!!