chapter 6-𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙

a/n: Hey everyone! i'm sorry for no updates, i was at my dads place and i didn't have much time. Plus i hate writing on my phone, but i'll update more often this week!

Your POV

I sit at the table, looking at the bowl of instant noodles, waiting for them to soften up. i take my fork and start to eat the noodles. Right about now i'm super fucking bored. I don't even feel sick anymore but i have to sit on my ass untill tommorow. ".....fuck it, i'm going for a walk" i thought as i put the emty bowl in the sink. I ran upstairs to change into my (outfit of choice) overall get myself together. 

30 min timeskip

2nd POV

You walk out of the house with your skateboard in hand as you lock the front door. You put the board on the ground and get on it. You ride around the almost empty streets of Derry as you enjoy the semi-warm summer air flowing through your hair. You stop by the grocery store to get yourself something to drink. You walk into the half empty store and you look for y/f/d and when you found it you grabbed a lolly as well. You payed for the stuff and went outside to continue your ride. As you opened the drink and took a sip, you noticed a familiar ravennet on the other side of the road. You put the drink inside your bag as you made your way over to patrick. "hey Pat!!" you cheerily greated the boy as he looked at you. His face softened upon seeing you standing in front of him. "Hey doll. What are you doing here? Why werent you in school?" he aske, pretending like he had no idea. "oh um i was sick but i feel better today and i was really bored and i just wanted to get some air. I promise i wansn't ditching school or anything. I just-" "chill out princess, i was just asking. I know you wouldn't ditch. "Patrick cut you off as he smirked and you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding. "Anyway, im waiting for henry, we gonna hang out. Wanna join us?" he offered as he stuffed his hands into his pockets "i dont know.. what if hedosent want me to? plus, i don't wanna be a burden.." you said with your head low "Oh come on, Henry can go suck dick for all i care." he rolled his eyes "You wanna go shithead?" Henry spoke "speaking of the devil.." you mumbeled. "Yeah, let's fucking go Bowers." Patrick said with wide eyes and a grin on his face. "How about you DON'T fight..?" You asked quietly and both of their heads snapped towards you. "Right, sorry dollface" patrick completly changed his attitude and Henry looked at him with visible confusion. "the fuck?" is what Henry spoke "Who's your little girlfriend?" Henry asked, reffering to you. "Not my fuckin' girlfriend you dick." Patrick responed with slightly red cheeks even tho he was going crazy over the thought on the inside. "uhm my name is y/n" you said as blush covered you s/c cheeks. "The name's Henry." he said with a wink. patricks eyes darkened which Henry noticed so he backed off.  The three of you hang out for some time and after a few hours you left.

Patricks Pov

Me and henry were looking around for some kids to pick on as y/n left. "Who's your new little bitch?" Henry asked, reffering to my precious y/n "what?" I grumbled, my face filled with rage "I asked who's the slut that was with us today? You should share you know. Bet she'd look adorable choking on my-" -thud- Henry fell to the ground when i punched him in the face. "what the fuck man?!" henry barked angrily, holding onto his eye. "You better fucking stay away from her.." I said, my chest raising heavily as i punched Henry again and again. I took his hair in my fist and smashed his head into the concrete. "she's mine. Do you fucking understand Bowers?!" My heart was pounding, as blood ran from Henrys head. "Yes! fucking stop already!" He kicked me in the leg and i stumbled back. "What has gotten into you?!" Henry clutched his head in his hand. "If you ever as much as LOOK at y/n in the wrong way. I'll kill you." i responded, completely ignoring his question. "jeez, fine, keep her" Henry said, as he scrambeled away.  

time skip to when Patrick got home. 

I washed the blood from my hands as i hummed y/ns favorite song. "y/n.." My face softened at the thought of her running through my head. I walked into my room and my dull face lit up upon seeing photos of y/n all around my room. "fuck.. I love you and it's driving me mad."

the next day

Your POV

I was walking through the hall when i spotted my friends. "hey guys!" i waved as i ran to the group of slightly younger boys, happy to see them. "Hey y/n.." Richie spoke as the all only nodded as a greeting.  "oh um what's wrong guys?" i spoke as none of them seemed to be in a good mood. "nothing" stanely spoke. "w-we have t-to go. S-see you a-a-around y-y/n"Bill said and they all walked away. "oh.. okay.." i frowned. I walk to my class, wondering if i did something to upset them."

Lunch time

3rd POV

Y/n sat at the caffeteria table with Beverly as she ate the lunch that she suprisingly got from her mom. "sooo you think they're ignoring you?" Beverly questioned as  she took a bite of her apple. "No.. I don't think exactly ignoring me. More like.. avoiding??" The h/c girl responded, trying to figure out what she did wrong. "Maybe they're just not in a good mood. Im sure it's not because of anything YOU did. I mean you've been nothing but nice to everyone" The redhead smiled in a comforting way. "Okay but what if they just don't like me? What if they just decided i didn't fit with them? i mean not everyone has to like me but if they don't want to be friends they can just tell me" Y/n rambled as she threw her hands around. "Calm down, You're overthinking it" Beverly looked at her friend with a worried face. "right, sorry" Y/n took a bite of her food. "And stop apologizing so much! it's not good for you" The blue eyed redhead scolded jokingly.

time skip to after school.

1st POV

The boys have been avoiding me all day and it bothers me. But at least Patrick and Bev aren't. I rode back home as i remebred Patrick introducing me to his other friends. Belch and Victor. They looked okay, but who didn't look okay was Henry. His face was all messed up. I wonder what happened to the poor boy.  I got home and after a while my parents came home. It was unusual for them to be home so early but it wasnt too bad. 

night time

"damn..i'm so tired" i wobbled over to my bed and ploped down as soon as i was standing next to it."

END OF CHAPTER 6!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED !!!