Forever and ever...

5 years later...

Tsunade was sobbing in Jiraiya's arms. Her granddaughter was getting married... It was a happy yet emotional moment for both of them.

Jiraiya watched as his granddaughter stood next to the Nara on the aisle looking the prettiest. A gentle smile flashed on his lips.

Yoshino looked at the groom, who was her son and then the bride, who was going to be her daughter in law today. Shikaku was happy that his son found someone who cares for him. Finally, he can be carefree about the lazy raven.

After, the ceremony everyone left for their home including the newly wedded couple. They entered their brand new home, They both had just brought it together. In the first month of their marriage, the blonde spended her time on decorating it and making it look like a actual home...

"Now... Give me the white paint a little" said the blonde

"Here.." the nara gave the paint to his wife

"And there... Done!"

"Shika-kun! How does it look?" Asked the blonde, moving aside so her husband could see the wall she'd just painted.

"You're quite talented... This looks awesome"

"Arigato" said the blonde shyly...

"Here" said the lazy raven. Carrying the blonde down from the ladder she was recently on... 

"You've literally painted the whole house

"You've literally painted the whole house... Trust me it looks beautiful.. overall it was worth your hardwork"

The blonde grinned

She had another house too, who was gifted to her after she became Hokage but she rejected it but still the property was on her name. She didn't wanted it but still she needed to accept it as a formality. To put that house in use, they both used it as a party hall... They both made sure to give visits to the animals in the forest.

The wolf confirmed that, it was Shikamaru who he once tried to attack, Narumi was his saviour that day... And till now, she still is.
The nara was the blonde's adviser. Shikamaru made sure to stick by her side. No matter if it is work or life. This was the promise between them.

Shikamaru's parents visited too, atleast once in 3 months, to catch up. Tsunade was quite impressed by her granddaughter's art skills.
The older blonde felt a little sad when she saw Minato or Kushina in the younger blonde. The blonde resembled her father do much. Even Shikaku sometimes saw the yondaime in the Rokudaime.

It was like... He was alive again...

This is the start... Of something new ...