genin?

Tsunade knocked on the traditional house's door , only for her 8 year old granddaughter to open it with a smile.

"Baa-chan" said the girl happily , hugging the older blonde

"Gaki... I have a good news for you" said Tsunade walking inside the big traditional Japanese house

 I have a good news for you" said Tsunade walking inside the big traditional Japanese house

"Baa-chan , what it is? " said Narumi sitting on the seat in front of Tsunade

"Gaki , you're coming with me. We're going to Konoha for the chunin exams that are going to happen after 6 months"

"But baa-chan , don't I need to be a genin first, I hadn't give genin exam yet"

"Gaki, you don't know your power. You're trained by me , I know your strength , it's High chunin or low jounin level"

"Really baa-chan! "

"Hai , watashi no magomusume"

"Don't worry about it , you just need to give a little test. You're a sanin's granddaughter after all"

"Ofcourse , I'm" said the girl proudly while blushing a little

"Gaki , get yourself ready and train twice"

"Hai! I will"

"The test will be on the next week... and I'll try to be more with you"

"Thank you"

"Gaki , in the mean I won't be the one training you but Jiraiya will"

"You mean pervy sage will train me instead of you , baa-chan"

"Right, all you need to do is pass the genin test then do some missions"

"Hai!"

...

The next day, Tsunade went in the hidden leaf village , leaving Narumi alone.

She went in the hokage office

"Sensei"

"Tsu-tsunade , you"

"Yes , sensei" said the blonde , sitting on the chair in front of hiruzen.

"So, what would you like for me to do to? "

"I want you to make a test for Narumi and if she pass make her a genin so, she could take chunin exams"

"Hmm... , I'll. don't worry , After all she is trained by you so, I won't make the mistake of doubting on her skills"

"Good , tell me when the test is ready" with that the woman left the building and headed to the forest

...

"Is the test ready?" Asked Tsunade

"Yes, it's ready. Can I come as I haven't met naru-chan for a long time"

"Of course you can. So, who will take the test. Cuz' y'know I don't want her to face hate by the chunin"

"Don't worry, he's the perfect person for that"

"I trust you"

...

"Hokage-sama , why you called me"

"Iruka, y'know the legendary sanins , right"

"Everyone knows them , they're your students"

"Right, then you must know that Tsunade is one of them too"

"Yes"

"You see, Tsunade have a grandchild"

"What!"

"Right , but sadly her lover (dan) and son and his wife , all are dead"

Iruka gasped

"So, Tsunade take Cares of her secretly. Iruka this is a SSS rank secret. You see, Tsunade's son had so many enemies and she is afraid that they'll Hurt the little girl"

"The girl is trained by Tsunade herself. Due to some circumstances , Tsunade didn't aloud the girl to go in academy but she is well trained. I want to you to come with me and take a test of her to see is she qualified to become a genin or not"

"Thank you hokage-sama for trusting me with this"

"Iruka , I'll go with you"

...

"Hokage-sama , the girl live in the deep forest?"

"Right , Iruka. It's for her own safety"

"But, there are so many wild animal who can eat her alive"

"All the animals in the forests are her friends"

"What type of girl she is? "

"She's a peace and nature lover , her name is Narumi"

...

Hiruzen knocked on the big traditional Japanese house's door. Tsunade opened it .

"Is it the chunin , who will take her exam"

"Yes , Tsunade. He is"

"Do you trust him enough"

"Yes"

"Hmm" Tsunade nodded , and Let the two in.

All the 3 people sat in the living room on the cushions.

"Narumi! It's time for the test "

The sliding door opened revealing a 4 feet tall girl with blue eyes , pale skin , long blonde hair and 3 whisker marks on each cheek, the girl was adorable.

"Jiji" said the girl , and ran to the third hokage
and hugged him

"You've grown from the last time I saw you , naru-chan" the girl giggled

"Iruka , she's the girl" said hiruzen pointing to the little girl

"Hokage-sama , don't you think that she's too young"

"Iruka... You say. Listen, my gaki's strength is between mid chunin and low jounin. Got it "

"H-hai , Tsunade-sama" the woman sure was scary

Iruka took out a paper with a pencil

"Narumi-san , this is the written test"

"Hai" the girl took the pencil and started doing the test quietly

...

"Done" said the young blonde giving the paper to Iruka

"Hmm" he took the paper from it

"All the answers are correct" gasped the chunin

Smiled the girl

"I've been teaching since she was 4 , so I expected this from her" said Tsunade sipping her tea

"I pass her"

"Yeah!" Chirped the younger blonde

"You aren't a genin , yet" said Tsunade

"Heh!"

"Right , Sensei what now"

"Kakashi and his team needs one member more, so , he will take the next test"