Something to say

"it looks so pretty from here..." Said The 14 year old blonde looking at the beautiful stars filled with diamond like stars but Shikamaru's gaze was somewhere else. The 18 year old was staring at those ocean eyes which succeded in drowing him into them everytime he looked at her.

"Narumi... Do you remember"

"Remember what, shika-kun?"

"You were really young back then 3 or 4 something. I was playing with my friends in the forest. Our ball went in the forest so, I went to take it. I didn't noticed when I was in the deep forest. A wolf attacked me... Someone saved me. The thing is that, That the girl looked just like you" said Shikamaru as he touched the blonde's Cheek.

"The same eyes... The same age... The same hair and those same whisker like marks. Narumi,
By any chance could this girl be you?" Said the nara

"It was me... Ig"

So it really was you...

"Shikamaru-kun, I'm not supposed to tell this to anyone but I'm telling this to you as I trust you. Please promise me that you won't tell anyone about what I'm going to tell you now"

"I promise to not tell anyone, you can continue"

"I'm telling this to you...

Okay, I live in the forest of death along with my baa-chan. I can understand a animal's language. I really love them. That day, yes it was me..."

"You live in the death... Ain't are you scared of the animals there?" Whisper yelled Shikamaru

"No... They all are so cute. I love them all"

"They are wild animals Narumi!"

"They may be some mere animals for you as you had friends in your childhood. I wasn't the same you see... I was really lonely. My baa-chan wasn't with me the most of the time as she didn't wanted anyone to get suspicious. I was alone in a big house. I found my friends in those wild animals. At first both the animals and me were scared of eachother but slowly slowly we found that the other one wasn't harmful. Each animal in the forest comes to me when they're hurt or something. I heal them, in return some gives flowers and other things which is precious to them while some promises me their loyalty. They are really protective when it comes to their babies but they trust me enough to let me touch and play with them"

"I apologise for calling your friends wild animals..."

"It's okay" Narumi says chuckling

Shikamaru looked at the girl who looked really beautiful. She had one of the kindest heart that not all possessed. Her personality was really selfless. She thought about others before her. She was really talented at such a young age.

Cood wind hit their faces. Narumi's hair fell on her face covering her ocean-like eyes. She tried to remove them from her face but failed

"Wait, let me do it" Said Shikamaru

He brushed her hair back with his fingers. He tucked some of her blonde hair behind her ear neatly. "Thank you..." Mumbled the blonde

"It's nothing big..." Shikamaru smiled warmly at
her with his eyes closed.

The blonde felt her cheeks heat up. The pale nara was one of the most good looking man in konoha. Girls were crazy after the lazy raven but he didn't cared as it was too troublesome for him to even think about it.

The blonde thought Am I any different from those fam girls who admire him? Ain't I troublesome too... That old wolf in the forest says that when I start talking... I don't stop if I get comfortable with the person I'm talking too. Ohh! He kept listening to my rambling to keep my heart! How big of a fool I am? I wasted his time... He must've wanted to train or sleep but I ruined it...

I'm a horrible person. Shikamaru-kun is a jōnin...
He have more important work to do. He must've wanted to rest... I... Ohh... I'm sorry.
Thought the blonde sadly...

She was brought back to the real world when she felt a warm touch on her cheek.

"Narumi?"

"Huh, h-hai..."

"What happened..."

"No... Nothing. I should be going now, I wasted a lot of your time" she stood up and left for the forest of Death

Shikamaru didn't understand it at all. He was actually enjoying her company. He could listen to her sweet voice for hours... She may be the only person who wasn't a drag for him...

But what happened so sudden... That caused her to leave him. Did he seen uninterested to her talk. Maybe he was right, it was the reason...

Shikamaru wanted to follow her but it wouldn't be right to do so... So, he stayed quite and left for his home. He'll ask her about this matter tomorrow...