Reunited at last

As they walked up to the door they didn't really know what to do, did the doors open themselves or do we have to open them?
For quite some time, they both didn't know what to do.

After a while, Snotlout stood up and tried to knock on the doors, Hiccup tried to stop him, but he didn't have to.
The doors opened just before Snotlout could lay his hands on the door.
But it didn't open by magic, or automatically, there were 2 figures standing in front of them, they could not see who they were, it was one bear of a man on the left, and someone who was just a bit shorter than the other on the right.

The big one picked up Hiccup and hugged him, Hiccup didn't know what was happening for a few seconds, but when he felt the big hands on his shoulders he realized who it was, he hugged him back.
Snotlout was dragged in too, the shorter one grabbed him, hugged him and slapped him on the back.
"I'm proud you have made it here son, you're a true Jorgenson"
"Hiccup, it's been too long"

They just stood there, hugging for Odin knows how long.
No talking, just... some good hugs.
As they let go, Hiccup looked his dad in the eyes and told him that toothless wasn't himself, that he didn't do it on purpose.
His dad looked at him and said, "I know, but I could not let you die so soon."
Spitelout looked at Snotlout and told him that he was proud of the man he had become.

Together talking about their lives they walked to the table of Valhalla, it was filled with all the food anyone would ever need, and more.
Hiccup was at last happy that he was reunited with his dad, the one thing that was always on his mind, if he would see him again.

The end.