•○ Figure x reader: He just wants some help! ○•

(Y/N)'s POV
Here we are. Door 50. Everyone I have come across has talked about what lies behind here... a entity known as 'The Figure' guards the library and does entity things, like killing random people...

"Let's do this..." I mumble, opening the doors like I was in a Disney movie getting ready to change the world. Figure peaks out from one of the many library shelves before walking towards me and taking a right turn.

I somehow forgot he was blind and can hear basically everything if you're not careful, so I tripped and fell down. He makes some kind of screeching noise before heading towards me. I dart for the closet and he then tries to listen for me inside it.

(Insert funny mini game)

He then leaves after a bit. What a relief.

I noticed as I continued to find and take those odd books, that figure would constantly bump into everything. It must hurt! One time when he did hit something by accident I was close enough to him to the point where I could hear him silently whine in pain as he went along.

I was going to leave, but I felt really bad for the guy! I decide to head over to him when he was standing still. I then start talking to him in a semi-whisper kind of way.

"Hey, figure. Need help getting around a bit? I think it would be a pretty good idea." He looks in my general direction. He then tries to reach out to me, and he eventually grabbed my hand.

Figure's POV
I

grabbed some humans hand after they had offered me some guidance around in the library. Would be nice considering that it hurts pretty badly when I walk into something!

"How about we go and sit down for a bit? We can maybe discuss this a bit more?" I nod, not really being able to speak... I can still understand them though! We go someplace and sit down. "Are you doing good?" They ask me. I shrug.

"I see... ah, I forgot. My name is (Y/N). I really want to help you get around without hurting yourself, I heard and seen you bump into things! It must really hurt..." I nod.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with that. I couldn't imagine what it must feel like to have to go through what you're going through. I'll try my best to help you!"

Ever since then, (Y/N) has always helped me with anything. Even with the other wanderers, surprisingly. I respect them for risking their life like that, if I hadn't bothered to listen I could have still been in constant pain from bumping into everything! I could never thank them enough.

(Sorry this is short, I'm really tired lol.
Word count: 473)