Chapter 55 Spending time with Dream

(Nana Neko: welp you found george last chapter!)

You woke up and looked to see dream without his mask on.

He was still snoring so you decided to poke his face while he sleeps.

But then you changed your mind and took his mask and tried it on.
🕷
🕷
Y/N: something something something uhhh I'm dream and I'm gonna do a speed run! First I'm going to jump out the window!

Dream woke up and groaned before grabbing your hand and pulling you towards him.

Dream: No first you're going to go back to sleep with me because I'm still sleepy and because you took my mask.

He took back his mask and tried to stand up.
🕷
🕷
Dream: FUCK!
🕷
🕷
He fell down on the ground and started shaking on the floor in pain.

You panicked and called for Mr. Beast and Sir Pelo.
🕷
🕷
Y/N: MR. BEAST!!!! SIR PELO!!!!! HEL- Oh wait maybe they both got stuck on the road because Sir Pelo got into a fight with another mexican. . .
🕷
🕷
•meanwhile•

Sir Pelo: NO YOU'RE STUPID!

Random Mexican: NO YOU'RE STUPID!

Sir Pelo: >:0

Random Mexican: >:(
🕷
🕷
Sir Pelo and the Random Mexican started fighting making a domino effect making traffic and causing all the other Mexicans to fight.

Mr. Beast was now stressed because you were all alone without anyone to protect you at home.
🕷
🕷
°Back to you and Dream°

Dream just looked at you smiling happily while stabbing a doll that looked exactly like Splendont with his diamond sword.

You really should take him to the hospital but man was his smile cute.
🕷
🕷
Dream: So when are you going to heal me?

Y/N: silly Dream, I'm not a healer I'm Your/Name.

Dream: Y/N I'm serious I really need some medical help..
🕷
🕷
Dream grabbed onto you and got up he was shaking in pain and was clinging to you just to keep himself standing.
🕷
🕷
Y/N: Okay Dream I'll take you to the hospital

Dream: Thank you

Y/N: right after we have breakfast!

Dream: Oh um okay?-
🕷
🕷
You dragged Dream downstairs and sat him down on the couch as you went to the kitchen to start making breakfast.

You sat beside Dream and gave him an egg sandwich as you watched TV.
🕷
🕷
News reporter: Breaking News! A superhero to a nut case! Right Ben?

Ben: Yes

News reporter: Now we show you an interview with the rouge squirrel.

News interviewer: So Sir what is your reason for destroying these buildings and burning some of them?

Splendont: My reason is to destroy everything my soon to be partner loves..  And my soon to be partner is Y/N M/N(middle/name) L/N(Last/Name)! AND THEY WILL PAY FOR DECIDING NOT TO BE MY PARTNER!!
🕷
🕷
You shook in fear.

There's probably no way he'll find you..

Right?

RIGHT?!

You held onto Dream tightly.
🕷
🕷
Y/N: He's not going to hurt me right?

Dream: Well he's does want you to be his partner so he probably won't want to kill you.

Y/N: are you sure?

Dream: Anything to make you feel safe.
🕷
🕷
Splendont: AND WHEN I DESTROY EVERYONE THEY'LL BE MINE AND ONLY MINE!! MARK. MY. WORD!
🕷
🕷
You hugged Dream tightly and buried your face into his chest. He blushed liking how much attention you were giving him.

He stroked your head reassuring that everything will be okay.
🕷
🕷
Dream: Now could you please bring me to the hospital?

Y/N: o-okay
🕷
🕷
You walked dream to the hospital.

You made sure he was okay and He made sure that Splendont wasn't around and that you were okay.

You brought him inside the hospital and poked one of the doctors.
🕷
🕷
Doctor Mike: I remember you and please stop poking me.

Y/N: YAY A RUSSIAN!

Doctor Mike: Your friend looks injured.

Y/N: no he looks green!

Doctor Mike: .. Y/N I feel like you don't understand what I'm talking about?

Y/N: Dream needs drugs :)

Doctor Mike: No He does not need drugs

Y/N: does he need bugs?

Doctor Mike: no He doesn't need Bugs either

Y/N: does he need love?

Doctor Mike: Yes he does need love and medical attention.

Y/N: okay
🕷
🕷
*an hour later*

Dream laid down on the hospital bed
🕷
🕷
Dream: I wonder where Y/N is.

Y/N: Dream I got you some bugs like the doctor said!
🕷
🕷
You poured a bunch of worms and insects on top of him.

Of course he screamed and panicked
🕷
🕷
Internally so he wouldn't hurt your feelings.
🕷
🕷
Dream: Oh thank you so much Y/N I feel better already!

Y/N: I also got you this bouquet!

Dream: Oh well that's very nice of you Y-

Y/N: A bouquet of spider
🕷
🕷
Dream screamed and panicked internally.
🕷
🕷
Y/N: lilies!
🕷
🕷
You gave Dream the bouquet of spider lilies as he sighed in relief.
🕷
🕷
Dream: I'm sorry that this happened Y/N

Y/N: What do you mean?

Dream: I'm sorry that Technoblade and I did come with you and quackity. And I'm sorry that you got almost got hurt.

Y/N: the only thing that happened was I got scared and thrown up to space. You're the one who got hurt the most!

Dream: I really want you to be safe Hell! I'd even die just to make a pact to make sure nothing and no one would ever be able to hurt you.

Y/N: well I think you're going too far with this

Dream: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm being just like being just like Ben aren't I. I'm sorry I'll stay away from you as much as you want if that'll make you comfortable.
🕷
🕷
(Comment your feelings like if you would blush or something)
🕷
🕷
Y/N: Of course I don't want you to stay away from me forever and you're not being like Ben or any one who's obsessed with me.

Dream: Oh... Well then can I have a hug?

Y/N: okay!
🕷
🕷
You hugged Dream as he pulled you into the hospital bed and cuddled you.

(Nana Neko: END OF CHAPTER! aww you're cuddling Dream how cute! Seems like the others are behind while Dream is running in the lead.)