Chapter 80 Play date for the bois

(Nana Neko: Yay your son is with a kid younger than him!)
(GOD DAMMIT I FORGOT TO REPLY TO THE COMMENTS! I'll do that once I'm back but I'm just quickly posting this chapter before I go to school)

You were chilling on the couch doing absolutely nothing

(Nana Neko: you lazy bum! >:3)

You just sunk into the couch making a lazy car noise

When suddenly your phone started making a lazy car noise too!

You grabbed your phone and checked it, it had a notification of an event-

OH WAIT

TODAY IS THE DAY YOU BRING N|G TO JAY'S HOUSE SO HE CAN HAVE A PLAY DATE WITH UHHHHHHHH JAY'S KID!!

You got up and fell face flat on the floor

Mainly because that's the what happens if you stand up too quickly

So you crawled out the house, went into the forest, asserted dominance over all skinwalkers and now they fear you and you're their leader.

After that you skinwalkered into N|G's house and then you bit him.

N|G: OW! WHAT THE HECK!?

Y/N: GRRRRRRRRR

N|G: AAAAAAAAA-

N|G ran away from you as you scurried after him with foam coming out of your mouth

(Nana Neko: why do you have rabies? How did you get rabies?)

No one knew why you had rabies not even Nana Neko or Nana in general. You just had rabies because..

I DON'T KNOW!!!

Anyways N|G kept screaming and running for his life as you ran after him foaming from the mouth. If you had ran any faster he'd start to cry from fear.

But then again you were chasing him too much that now he was tired and collapsed on the ground from exhaustion.

You grabbed him by the shirt with your mouth and jumped out the window

Unfortunately the window was very high and when you jumped out you broke your legs and started scurrying around in fear and ow ow, so you scurried as fast as you could to JayKubzScout's house and broke into Jay's house through the door.

Jay: Oh hi Y/N!

You growled at Jay

Jay: Oh

You jumped out the window breaking it before running into the night never to be seen until another chapter.

(Nana Neko: Y/N is out for now!)

N|G sighed seeing that now he'd have to play with a child. Who probably couldn't talk and didn't know teenager stuff.

Jay just told N|G to have fun before going away.

Now he was alone with a little kid

How boring

N|G sat on the ground next to Mason KubzScouts and just decided to have nonsensical chit chat with a little kid.

N|G: So... Mason.. You're a big boy right?

Mason KubzScouts: *nods* :)

N|G: Okay so you understand me... So um.. Do you go to the gym?

Mason KubzScouts: *nods* :)

N|G: Oh um wow uh.. So do you lift?

Mason KubzScouts: *nods energetically* :)

N|G: Oh cool! How many kelo grams?

Mason then threw a large dumbbell at N|G like it was a balloon full of helium.

Then he began clapping at N|G's misfortune.

Then he started crawling out the door and-

WAIT NO

Out the broken door frame and into the dark forest.

N|G panicked and ran after him because he was somehow the fastest crawling tiny creature ever born

Or maybe because he was literally a kid with a lot of energy

So into the dark forest the two boys went.