Chapter 83 PUMPKIN PETS! oh also you stole these remember?

(Nana Neko: Short chapter Author is trying to finish this story fast to create the sequel.)
(Author's note: the Dream over here in this story is extremely different and is not based on the one in real life because he's a bastard and I don't like him.)

Ah yes another weekend

Or just another day of you skipping school we really don't know which one is it

Either way you were doing the usual

Eating, sleeping, unstable relationship with your horse Betsy Layne

Y/N: Betsy why won't you speak to me? Are you mad at me for calling you a horse?

Betsy Layne the horse: *stares at you*

Y/N: What do you mean it's not working between us?!

Betsy Layne the horse: *turns away from you*

Y/N: AND NOW YOU'RE GOING THROUGH A PHASE?!

Betsy Layne the horse: *walks away from you with her long gorgeous black mane getting blown gracefully by the wind.*

Y/N: Don't you even dare walk away from this conversation young lady!

Betsy Layne the horse then started galloping away into the sunset never to be seen again

Y/N: BETSY! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You were my only child!!!!

Y/N: and that's how I lost my horse

Kidnapped person: ... Please let me go-

The decision is yours Reader, will you

A. Let this random person you kidnapped for some random reason go?

Or

B. Not let this random person go because you're lonely and they're your friend and they like being down here and you don't want to lose your very best friend.

Well honestly I don't really care about what you chose but suddenly you heard a knock on the front door.

You scurried and locked the basement door before heading to the front door and opening it.

Y/N: HI DREAM!!!

Dream: Hey Y/N! Did you hear on the news about the missing person?

Y/N: NAH!
(Nana Neko: actually you did kidnap-
Y/N: SHHHH!!!
(Na-

Y/N: SOOOOOOOOOO! what do you want?

Dream: uh.. To.. Walk pumpkins?

Y/N: EXCELLENT IDEA DREAM! LETS DO THAT!!

Dream: Uhh why are you so excited?

You didn't answer that question but you did dump all your pumpkin baby pets onto Dream and they did start swarming him.

You also threw all their leashes onto Dream where they instantly tangled him up and started dragging him down ᴰʳᵉᵃᵐ:ᴬᴬᴬᴬᴬᴬᴬᴬᴬ- the street while you followed them.

Y/N: So how was your day Dream?

Dream: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Y/N: Oh same! Anyways what's your favorite food?

Dream: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Y/N: OMGGG!! REALLY?! I LIKE THAT TOO! so much flavor... Actually too much flavor.. So how about candy??

Dream: Y/N!!!!!! STOP YOUR DANG PUMPKINS!!!!

Y/N: oh yeah pumpkin stuff does taste good!

Both of you continued walking and talking while walking around, well you were doing most of the talking while Dream was screaming and pleading for you to free him from his miserable pumpkin pet dragging as you both went to school.

After this his uniform was definitely ruined.