Chapter 57 Making plans

(Nana Neko: Making chapters as fast as I Cannnnnnnnn)
(LIKE SONIC MANNNNNNNN)
(Only I'm a sonic that procrastinates)
(So I'm pretty slow)

It was morning! Again...

You did your daily routine of getting out of bed and went down stairs to get your breakfast.

You greeted Sir Pelo and Mr Beast and went outside to have a look around where you lived.

You took (food of choice comment here) with you so you could snack off on your walk.

You were walking down the sidewalk and spotted Jay(Kubzscouts) walking his dogs.

(Nana Neko: yes I was also pretty upset when I saw the video so I'll be talking about his dogs less in chapters so only in some chapters it'll have him walking dogs or something similar to that.)

[If you like dogs:]
You ran towards him because you wanted to pet his dogs.

[If you're not a fan of dogs:]
You ran towards him because you wanted to walk with Jay.
╾─╼

You ran over to him but suddenly you fell over a beaver.

The beaver stole whatever head accessory you had on you head before running away.

You were gonna handle that later and walked towards Jay.

[🐶]
Y/N: DOGGY WOGGY! LET ME PET PET!

Jay KubzScouts: Oh hey Y/N! You wanna pet the doggies?

Y/N: YESSSSSSS

Jay KubzScouts: Then go ahead!

You pet the doggies and they lick your hand and now your hand is soggy. ────────╼

[🦫]
Y/N: Hey Jay

Jay KubzScouts: Hey Y/N!
────────╼

Jay KubzScouts: So what's up?

Y/N: Nothing much, how's the family?

Jay KubzScouts: They're good, how's your famil- I MEAN HOW'S YOUR SON?

Y/N: He's good.. I think..

Jay KubzScouts: I'm sorry about asking you the same question... I forgot that your family aren't... Actually um why don't we go to the farmers market and buy some pumpkins at 7 later?

Y/N: PUMPKINS?! YAS AND OKAY!

Jay KubzScouts: Okay then I'll see you at 7!

Y/N: If you bring your son can I kidnap him?

Jay KubzScouts: .... What? No- Why would I let you do that?

Y/N: Aw man but I want to!

Jay KubzScouts: you have your own son- OH WAIT! MAYBE WE COULD SET UP A PLAY DATE FOR BOTH OF THEM TO HANG OUT!

You thought that was the greatest idea ever and completely ignored the fact that N|G was a teenager and not a little kid.

Y/N: OMG YEAH WE SHOULD DO THAT!!

Jay KubzScouts: Okay then we'll do that one of these day!

Y/N: okay then I'll see you and steal your son at 7!

Jay KubzScouts: Haha yeah I'll see you and make sure you don't steal my son at 7.

Y/N: aw man...

Jay: Haha bye swiper!

Y/N: by- WAIT THAT'S NOT MY NAME!!

Jay had already ran off with his dogs before you could call him some weird name too.

You continued on your walk passing by the park. You decided to walk through the park to see if you could find any of Russia's siblings suddenly you saw Nightmare pushing Blueberry and Dream on the swings in the park with his tentacles.

You decided to pounce on him from behind to surprise him.

Nightmare was distracted because he was reading a book.

You tiptoed behind him and pounced on him but he grabbed you with one of his tentacles.

Nightmare Sans: Hello Y/N.

Y/N: aw man! You used your mind reading powers didn't you?

Nightmare sans: Yes I did I even heard your whole plan of pouncing on me while I was reading and pushing these two kid like idiots on the swing.

Y/N: oh, can I bite you?

Nightmare sans: Sure I don't really know what getting bitten feels like.

Y/N: oh.... Well you're in a gang right? Well has any of your gang members ever tried to eat you?

Nightmare sans: Well yes one of them sliced off one if my tentacles, cooked it and then ate it in front of me.... I was not happy.

Y/N: oh okay then what do you taste like?

Nightmare sans: You're the one who's going to bite me. So you'll be answering that question yourself. Also I've never tasted myself so I wouldn't know what I taste like.

Y/N: oh yeah!

You bit Nightmare
He tasted like apples.
Which was kind of weird.
But eh he tastes like apples.

Y/N: you taste like apples.

Nightmare sans: Oh okay then... Are you still getting chased by Splendont?

Y/N: yeah... WAIT I KNOW YOU COULD COME WITH ME TO THE PUMPKIN FESTIVAL AT 7!

Nightmare sans: Uh there's no pumpkin Festival happening at Seven... But there is one happening on Friday night so I guess we could both go there together if you don't have any plans.

You gasped a lumpkin festiva-

Nightmare: It's a pumpkin festival not a lumpkin festival... Wait what is a lumpkin?

Y/N: I don't know but sure! I'd love to go to a plant festival with you. It's a public event right?

Nightmare sans: It's Halloween of course it's a public event. So you won't have to worry about Splendont kidnapping you or anything. I'll be by your side the whole time.

Dream sans: So will I!

Nightmare sighed but didn't say anything about it seeing that you didn't have a problem with it.

Dream sans: So we'll see you there on Friday?

Y/N: Yeah! But I gotta go now because I have to meet up with Jay later at 7 so I have to go home now. So bye!

Dream sans: Bye Y/N!

Nightmare sans: Bye and be safe Y/N.

Y/N: Bye you two! Blueberry is getting kidnapped by the beaver that stole my (comment hair accessory)!

You walked back home while Dream panicked.

You went back home and told Sir Pelo and Mr Beast about getting pumpkins at the farmers market later. They agreed to come with you just to keep you safe.

(Nana Neko: So some of my friends have given me some ideas for Fandom high 2 and for chapters here. So for all of you thinking no I didn't forget that this existed. So yeah! End of chapter!)