His help

It's been three years since mk left. Mei was worried something is gonna happen to him but also worried about the enemy that's out there. It haven't attacked since MK left. Sun wukong, little wukong, macaque, zubai je, sha wu ji, and the monk is looking for MK to come back. Bai cheng is out there somewhere waiting for MK.
Wukong POV:
It's been three years and the past selves are still here, we must find a way for them to get back to their time line. I miss MK, my friend, my successor, my student. I shouldn't say that, I chose another successor because I wasn't thinking. I went back to the forest where the iron monkey and I first met. As I walked into the cave, it felt like he is still here or her. I looked at the old building that him and I used to build. It was perfect but until I left him into the celestia realm. I flew to another play that I use to like the small water fall/river was where we first met. I touch the water remembering that day. I heard a noise behind me as I turned around as quick as I can until I was captured but ropes. I tried to rip it but was knocked out.
Macaque POV:
I waited for wukong to come back to the flow fruit mountain. But something is wrong, I heard the boy that replaced MK yelled, "MACAQUE ITS ME RP(replacement person)!" I turned to look at him in disgust. As he climbed up to the tree and said, "where's monkey king he said he will be here?" I turned away and said, "idk" I can see that his face is on fire because I wouldn't tell him but to be honest I have no idea where he is. I teleported away from RP to go back to the same forest. I went to the river where he said that's where him and iron monkey first met. He wasn't there until he see a foot print that's is from a monkey the monkey king. I search around to look for him until I notice a cave. I went inside to see wukong locked up. I tried to save him but wukong stopped me. Wukong whispered, "go find MK the enemy is here." I didn't want to leave him but I have to to find MK. I ran as fast as I can back to the city until I see another waterfall it was large but I didn't care until I felt a energy pressure of this water fall. I decided to wait and check the water fall. As I got inside I can see a person with long hair and a old clothes where Chinese people used to wear. The person turned where I can see his face and see the person was MK!? I was shocked to see him new and perfect again. I wanted to talk to him but I had an idea. I ran back to the city for the others help.
MK POV:
I was picking up some strawberries and blueberries until I heard a noise coming from the waterfall. I ignored it and went back to the house.
3rd person POV:
Macaque ran towards the others for help. He ran inside pigsy noodles and see the whole gang eating noodles. "What's wrong macaque?" Said RP. Macaque ignored his questions and said, "wukong was kidnapped I found his locked in chain I tried to help him but he told me to leave and get help. The enemy is impossible for us to defeat unless we get help from someone." Everyone looked at macaque until tang said, "okay but who do we need it's not like they would know and come out of nowhere." Mei looked at tang and then looked at macaque who was breathing heavily for air cause he ran 14 miles away. Macaque looked down and sigh he said, " it's someone who we use to know, it's MK." As he said his name everyone was shocked and happy. Pigsy reply, " you found him, did you found MK." Macaque nodded. Everyone got up in excitement except for RP. He was happy but sad for what he did that he didn't know. A few hours later, mk was helping the spirit animals that was injured until he heard a noise the same noise. He took the spirit animals into the house to hide it was big enough for them. He told mango and peaches to hide but they want to fight with him. He was ready to fight until the little wukong came out. Mk was shocked and confused on how he found him. As soon as he was about to put his weapons down the others came out. He ran behind the house to hid until macaque walked behind the house to see MK again. As MK closed his eyes hoping they didn't see him he heard someone walking towards him. He turned and ran away but was caught by macaque hand. Macaque pulled MK by his arm and hugged him tight to not let him go. MK heard macaque sobbing as he hug macaque back.
MK POV:
I hugged macaque back and cried in his arm. I heard mango and peaches squeaking and climb into me and macaque. I saw the others walking towards me as macaque let go and kissed my forehead. It felt like the Sun shadow samurai felt when macaque and wukong kissed his forehead. A few minutes later I was picking up apples, oranges, lemons, mangos, and peaches for dessert with the strawberries and blueberries. I heard a noise as I turned around and see Mei and macaque standing in front of me as I said, "what's up, why are you guys here?" I heard macaque said, "wukong was kidnapped by the enemy and we need your help. They are too powerful for us to beat." I told macaque, "can't nezha help you." "No wukong told me to get you to help us." I look at them as I sigh and look down at the fruits. I closed my eyes and think for a minute and said, "fine." Mei was excited as macaque sigh in relief. "But I'm only doing this for wukong and macaque." I said.