part 2 (smut)

A/N: Hello, i would just like to say my writing has had a drastic improvement since i wrote these first few chapters. I no longer, at least I don't think so, write like a horny pre-teen. Thank you.

You and your brother got home and you put him to bed. Your laying in your bed when you hear a Tap on your window. You get up and open your window to be greeted with Dallas. You give her a shy

"H-hey"

"Hey mama. You look so fucking beautiful"

She says with a sweet smile admiring  you.

You had forgotten you were in Just a sports bra and a pink thong. You start toncover yourself up when she picks you up and sits down on the bed with you in her lap. You gasp at the action and she looks you in the eyes moving your hands that are desperately trying to cover your body.

"You are so fucking gorgeous. Your mine and I love your body."

She starts to place kisses down your neck. Your eyes start to water because your scared.

"Hey hey baby whats wrong? We don't have to do this"

She says

"No I want t-to I just...it's my first time and I want to be perfect for you. I can't do that when I hate myself"

You say.

"You are perfect. Your body is so fucking beautiful."

"I love your lips"

She says as she kisses you

"I love your neck"

She says as she kisses and sucks your neck making you squirm.

She takes of your bra.

"I love your tits"

She says as she sucks and toys with your nipple.

She lays you down.

"I love your stomach"

She says as she kisses your stomach.

"And I love your thighs"

She says as She kisses your thighs.

She comes up to kiss you passionately after she made you wetter and wetter.

"See I love you. All of you."

She says with a smile. She pushes her knee into your center.

"Shall I continue baby?"

"Y-yes please"

You say desperately. She chuckles and goes down moving your panties to the side. She statt rubbing her finger on your clit. You wine and moan.

"F-fuck:

You stuttered.

"You like that baby?"

She says and she rubs harder.

"O-oh fuck y-yes"

"I-I think I'm close"

You say. She sticks to fingers in and it made you scream louder than before.

"Oh my god"

You scream

I-im about t-to"

You say

"Not yet princess I want to taste you"

She says. You wine but obey. She stops and you whimper and the lose of touch. Then you feel wet lips on yours. She's now licking your slit up and down.

"H-holy fuck omg"

You say.

She swirls her tongue faster for you.

"Come on baby cum for mommy"

She says.

More smut on the next part 🥴