part 4 (fluff)

A/N: Hello, i would just like to say my writing has had a drastic improvement since i wrote these first few chapters. I no longer, at least I don't think so, write like a horny pre-teen. Thank you.

Laying their against her unclothed frame made me feel safe. She made me feel safe. I don't know why but this was the calmest I have ever been. I feel lips on my neck and a smile.

"Let's go clean up and watch a movie. How does that sound baby?"

She said with a smile

"I would love that"

You said sleepily

"I'm going to get the shower started you just stay here princess. Okay baby?"

She says

"I can h-"

You start to say but she cut you off

"No princess your new to this let me do it baby"

She says sweetly before going to start the shower. You don't know how you didn't notice how inlove with her you are. She drives you crazy in the best way. She makes you feel like your on fire. Most importantly you are safe and loved.

You almost drift off until your picked up off the bed softly. You're placed into the shower with a body behind you. You lay your head back as you guys let the water hit your skin. She starts placing kisses on your head.

"You did so good princess. I'm so proud beautiful."

She says and she starts to wash your hair.

------------------------------------------------------

After the shower she gave me her hoodie because she said "it looked better on me." I was now wear nothing but her hoodies and panties.

After we changed she carried me to the bed and sat me on her lap. I leaned down to kiss her which she accepted.

She pulled away for a moment. Her hands were now on your ass moving up to your waist pulling you closer to her. Looking into her deep blue eyes made you shiver and blush. You hid your face in her neck and she giggles.

"Your so fucking adorable"

She says as she plays with your hair and you slowly fall asleep to the movie and her heartbeat.

Author here!! I decided I really like this storyline and it's doing really well. So vote if you guys want me to continue this series .