🎃ꜱᴘɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛʟᴇ🎃

Scene: Inside The Yacht

After Kalianna had finished what she was doing on her phone, fog filled the room before the middle of the dance floor opened up, and Jagged Stone came out, guitar in hand.

"Happy Halloween everyone! Are you all ready to rock n' roll?!" He asked into his mic, throwing up the rock n' roll hand sign.

The party goers cheered and threw up the same hand sign as well.

As Jagged began his performance, Millie turned to Maya and pointed in Lila and Alya's direction.

"So they're both the witches you warned me about," She said, and Maya gave a nod.

"Yeah. The girl without a costume is the wh0re of a liar Lila. She's constantly flirting with every guy she sees. She even tried to go after my friend Giselle's boyfriend. The Nancy Drew wannabe is Alya. She literally believes anything Lila says and refuses to believe anyone when they tell her she's a liar." Maya explained while Adonis arrived with two cups of punch.

After he handed Maya her cup, he wrapped his arm around her waist. Kalianna noticed his annoyed expression before she looked in the direction he was looking at and saw some guys standing nearby. They were clearly checking out Maya in her costume, and Kalianna couldn't help but bit her lower lip to keep from laughing.

The noirette then made her way to the refreshment table and grabbed some punch and a brain cupcake, when she saw Adrien and Hiro talking with each other. She walked over to Hiro and tapped his shoulder.

Both guys turned to her and Adrien felt his cheeks heat up at the sight of her. He was happy the room was slightly dark so she couldn't see his red cheeks.

"What's up?" Hiro asked Kalianna.

She gestured to Giselle and the others with her head. "You might wanna go to Giselle. There's a bunch of guys around here who've been eyeing her up," Kalianna informed.

Hiro looked around the room, spotting the group of guys near Adonis and the girls, before he made his way to Giselle's side, wrapping his arm around her.

Kalianna smiled at this, then turned to Adrien, who was pretending to admire the decorations.

"So are you enjoying the party?" Kalianna asked, taking a sip of her drink.

"Y-Yeah, it's great. You did an amazing job with the decorations," Adrien replied back.

"Thanks," Kalianna blushes. She spotted Lila walk over into a corner just then, looking down at her phone in anger, before she looked up in annoyance.

Kalianna looked in the direction Lila was looking at and saw she was glaring at Millie. The said actress was surrounded by fans fawning over her.

Rolling her eyes, Kalianna took a sip of her punch again. "Looks like Lila doesn't like someone else being the center of attention," She said to Adrien.