🎃ᴄᴀᴛ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ🎃

(Sukura41: Before you guys start reading, who do you think is gonna fight who? 😏)

Scene: Downstairs Inside The Yacht.

Nino struggled against Hiro's grip as he was pulled by his shirt towards the exit.

"Let me go a$$hole!" Nino shouted at Hiro, trying to get away.

Alya and the others saw this and ran over before Alya grabbed her boyfriend by his arm, stopping Hiro from dragging him.

"What's going on? Why are you doing this to Nino? And Nino, why are you soaked?" Alya asked, looking at her boyfriend, confused.

Nino finally managed to break free of Hiro's grip and pointed at Kalianna accusingly. "Ask her. She threw her drink at me! And she's trying to kick me out of the party for no reason!"

Kalianna, Hiro, and Adrien rolled their eyes at Nino's lie that he hadn't done anything to get kicked out. Alya looked shocked, then turned to Adrien.

"Adrien, how can you just stand by and let Kalianna treat your best friend like this?!" Alya asked in disbelief.

Adrien looked away, crossing his arms. "It's Kalianna's decision, I have no say in it."

Nino looked at Adrien, shocked at his indifference as Lila also stared in shock at Adrian's behavior towards his best friend. She had only befriended Nino because he was Adrien's best friend to try and get closer to him.

"What? How can you say that?!" Alya asked, looking at Adrien as if he was some stranger.

Adrien ignored her while Kalianna glared at Nino and Alya as the rest of their classmates walked over, curious about what was going on.

Alya shot a glare right back at Kalianna. "What the he11 is wrong with you? You have no right to kick Nino out, and you certainly have no right to throw a drink at him!"

"Oh, I'm not gonna kick Nino out of my party..." Kalianna replied back.

Alya smiled smugly, thinking she won the argument.

"I'm kicking you, him, AND Lila out," Kalianna smirks, crossing her arms.

Alya and Lila's eyes widened at this before the latter began to fake pout.

"What? Why?! We didn't do anything wrong!" The cunning liar claimed, then began to fake cry.

Alya and Nino looked at Lila, concerned, then scowled at Kalianna for hurting her feelings.

"Stop being such a total b1tch Kalianna!" Alya shouted at the ravenette.

Kalianna's eyes hardened with anger while everyone was surprised and disgusted at Alya's attitude as her friends were just as surprised.

"Get. Out. Now." Kalianna demanded towards Alya. "You d@mn rat."

Suddenly, the blogger tossed a drink in her hands, at Kalianna, soaking her outfit and ruining it!