🎃ʙᴇᴀᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ🎃

Scene: Lila's Room

Scene: Lila's Room.

Lila sighed as she got ready for school. She was exhausted as she had stayed up late last night cleaning her front door of all rotten egg goop and shells before her mother came home. She was so tired that she felt like going back to sleep again.

That was until she thought of an idea to use her tiredness as an advantage.

Scene: Outside.

After Lila had gotten ready, she left her home and got out a bottle of water.

Dipping her finger into the water, she dropped some water drops into her eyes. She then blinked a few times before her eyes managed to start watering, making it seem like she was crying. Putting the bottle away, Lila made her way across the road towards school, sniffling.

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont.

After she had arrived with her head down, Lila continued to sniffle, still crying fake tears, waiting for everyone to come and comfort her as she entered the courtyard.

However, no one came.

And after a minute of nothing happening, the scarlet brunette peeked up and saw everyone ignoring her. She looked around, confused, and saw many students shooting her nasty glares or whispering to each other while eyeing her.

The spiteful vixen was still confused. Why why were all looking at her that way? Weren't they supposed to come over and console her after what happened last night?

She then spotted Alya and Nino sitting together by the stairs, alone. She walked over to them and turned on the water works again.

Alya took one look at her, and immediately got to her feet. "What's wrong Lila? Are you still upset over what happened last night?" She asked, concerned.

Lila gave a nod and let out a small sob. "Y-Yeah. It was so mean of Kalianna to kick us out like she did for no valid reason." She whined.

Alya gave a nod and gently patted her back to comfort her. Nino looked at Lila with sympathy before he spotted Ivan, Max, Nathaniel, and Marc making their way into the courtyard.

Nino smiled and raised his hand up. "Hey guys!" He called them.

But to his, Alya, and Lila's surprise, the four guys looked over at them with blank expressions, then looked away, ignoring him.

Alya, Nino, and Lila then watched the four guys to make their way over to Adrien and Hiro, who were chilling on a bench.

"That's weird. Why are they hanging out with Hiro?" Nino rose an eyebrow.

Alya frowns at the Tsurugi boy, thinking he had done something to her friends to make them give her boyfriend the cold shoulder.

Then, the blogger saw Rose, Juleka, Mylène, and Alix walk into the courtyard.