🎃ɴɪɴᴏ'ꜱ "ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ"🎃

Scene: Inside The Yacht

"OMG!" Giselle yelled out.

The sound of gasps and squeals caused Kalianna and Adrien to quickly pull away from their kiss and it was only then that they noticed their friends looking at them.

Giselle, Hiro, Maya, Millie, Aurore, Mireille, and other partygoers were all smiling/grinning at the sight as the rest of their classmates stared in disbelief.

Lila was glaring daggers at Kalianna as Alya, Nino, and Marinette stared in shock.

Kalianna rolled her eyes at Lila when she saw how she was glaring at her as Adrien moved off of her.

Both then exited the closet and Kalianna found herself surrounded by her friends.

"So~?" Mireille bites her lip, smiling.

"Who made the first move?" Aurore asked, smiling as well.

"I think it was Kali, Adrien's way too shy to make the first move," Maya voices her opinion.

Kalianna blushed. 'If only you knew,' She thought, thinking about how Adrien was practically pinning her to the wall.

The noirette then spotted Lila and Nino talking. She then grew curious when Nino turned in her direction and shot her the most disgusted look she had ever seen.

Nino then walked over to Adrien and Hiro, and saw both talk before they walked away, but not without Hiro following behind them to upstairs to the deck.

Kalianna walked after them, walking by the refreshment table and grabbing a cup of punch to avoid looking suspicious. She then exited the party and made her way to up to the deck, hiding away to not be seen by the boys.

Scene: Yacht. On Deck.

"Dude, I think you should stay away from Kalianna. She's seriously bad news," Nino said to Adrien, shaking his head.

Kalianna gaped in disbelief and clenched her free hand in anger. She wanted so badly to slap the Lahiffe boy right now.

"I mean, Kalianna seduces any guy that catches her eye. I really think you should stay away from her to stay safe. I don't get how you still wanna be her friend, let alone why you like her anymore. She's become such a bitter witch. Sure, she's pretty, but that's about the only good quality she has now." Nino ranted.

"So what are you trying to say? That Kalianna's the bad guy here?" Hiro asked Nino angrily.

"Her personality is horrible with how she treats Lila and how she pretty much flaunts her money every chance she gets," Nino shrugs, acting nonchalant.

Hiro couldn't help but gawk at the boy.

Adrien on the other hand was enraged over what he just said.