{Part 7}

An: above is Dia (if u don't like her being black, then don't read) lol

~Dia~

~Dia~

During lunch, I met up with Alia and she had this lame ass excuse she came up with, which actually made no fucking sense to me but oh well, it is what it is.

She's my best friend and I can't ignore her for long. So we were back to normal, sitting on our table and eating our food in tranquility, and talking about whatever comes to our minds. I randomly looked around and my eyes was met with brown ones belonging to none other but her majesty the Queen Dua Lipa.

I sucked in an unsteady breath. Smiling, she eyes me up and down in a way that makes me rub my thighs together. I feel my cheeks heat, and I felt weird all of a sudden.

Why does her stares has so much effect on me?

I averted my eyes from hers because if I continue staring, I think I might do something stupid. I saw her let out a cocky smile probably aware of how uneasy she's making me feel.

I turned towards Alia and gave her a weird smile, hoping she didn't notice how Dua and I were foolishly staring at each other.

I need to get a hold of myself before I go crazy. I shook my head at my crazy thought.

"Am I hallucinating or is Hakim Fernández a.k.a the popular boy that all the girls are drooling over in this huge ass college walking towards us?" Alia whispered surprised, I didn't understand what she was talking about until I looked behind my back where she was looking, and that's when I understood what she was talking about.

Hakim was really coming our way, with a card held in his hand. Sure we knew Hakim, I mean who doesn't? He's every girls dream boy in the school. He plays basketball for the school team, and he's also into music.

Also not to forget, he's handsome as hell. But me and Alia never paid attention to him cause we thought he was very proud, and people like that never intrigued us.

Oh so we thought.

"Hey ladies," He greets, finally reaching our table. We replied with a small 'hey' acting uninterested when our insides were jumping up of joy.

He looked between the two of us and said, "I'm sorry to interrupt you two by the way, but since its Saturday tomorrow, Dia can you please come with me to a music festival this evening? I got two tickets for free online and I want you to come with me." He said, I can tell he was a little nervous. Cute!

"Just like that?" I asked him. Because me and Hakim has never exchanged any words before apart from a very short 'hello' and a 'hi' and plus he was our senior. I never thought he would be interested In talking with us juniors, because all the seniors here thinks they're superior than us or literally thinks that they're the commander in chief. Which is so stupid.

That is why me and Alia never liked the seniors in the campus. We mind our business when we see them and they also do the same when they see us, period.

"I know its random, but to be honest, I've been eyeing you a lot. You seem so cool and cute as hell, you're the kind of girl I'd vibe with you know?"

"Red flag." Alia whispered, picking on her nails not giving a fuck if Hakim hears or not.

I shoot her a deadly stare literally telling her to shut the fuck up with my eyes, she threw her hands up in the air and said "my bad."

"I know you  girls might think I'm a weirdo or some sort of a fuckboy judging from the way your friend is behaving, but all I said here was the truth. I'd be really happy if you show up though, but I'll also understand if you don't show up, no pressure" he said, his cheeks slightly red.

He's so nervous, what the fuck? Did I do that??

"Nah its fine, I'll be there, I promise." I told him with a smile.

Its like something or someone told me to look towards Dua's direction and when I did, I saw her throwing daggers at me with her eyes as if I just killed her dog or something.

I saw her stood up from her table not even touching a slice from her food tray and left the canteen kinda furious. This morning she was so nice to me and now all of a sudden, she's angry.

What did I do now? She's so unpredictable and that's hella confusing.

"Dia?" Hakim brought me back to reality, I smiled again at him and took the ticket from him and said "I'll be there."

He mumbled a quick "thank you and see you soon" and then left.

I looked towards Alia and she burst out laughing saying "I can't believe you made Hakim fucking Fernández nervous." She continued laughing and I just rolled my eyes.

My mind wondered to Dua again, thinking what I did wrong for her to look at me like that and walk out so furious without even touching her food.

Why did she have to be my roomate? Now I have to go and face her even though I don't want to.

~