Chapter 3: My Lovable sister

[Skip to November 2014]

At the Studio...I was Freakishly Late...But its okay with Sir Albert...At least I still came than didn't attended.When we were done with our Ballet Level 1 class...I changed to My Modern Jazz...And Nicole changed as well.After that She went to Nhikki and the others.I sat at Near the Shelf and our Bags...I remembered when My old Crush made turned me down and said Painful things to me..I cried But not showing my face To anymone...Nicole Saw me looking down and Went to Me and Also Nhikki.She knows about my old crush Marc Neil Villagracia.She asked if He said something to me or something else.I didn't answered..She Walked me to the Comfort rooms and Went inside to talk..
She said "Sis if you still Love Him but you're getting hurt,Why don't you leave him? in my opinion but its your desicion to make" She hugged me and Said "Don't cry Okay Big Sis? I don't want that,alright?" I just nodded and wiped my tears away and Went back outside.

Here at the Present..Nicole Left the Studio..Cause she said she wants to stop for a while and relax.Nhikki told me that She talked to Nicole on Facebook that She wants to visit,But then She changed her Mind because She thought That I would fight with her.(We fought on FB and I Didn't used FB until now) I just want to Give her some time alone.That's why I don't want to use FB...And Back to 2014 after I went home My Mom Asked for my FB Password..I couldn't said a word...Until she yelled at me..I was Chatting with other people I don't know especially Boys...

Okay Short again T__T
Sorry guys...
Just Comment and Vote if liked..If Not Its okay ^^