Chapter 4 (part two): Me and Ryuji

I was happy that i met Ryuji..He made me reveal the real me...He always Compliment me...He always makes me smile even behind the Computer...He was planning on Seeing me in Cavite here where i live...He is all energetic..He supports me...
Right now...I was all down...Cause i remembered all of my mistakes...He never gave up...i told him that i wish i was a computer programme instead of A Human...He didnt gave up...He said "If i'm so important to you...What am i truly to you?"..

"The Key" i answered.
"Kuro,The key to what?"
"The key of opening my cage"
"Then If im your key...i can save you..i'll remove away the pain...I'll love you forever"

I was convinced by his words...then i Wrote these lyrics to him

"I think i've been spoiled too much

because youre too good for me

you gave me so many thing that i cant even get you pay back

All the while i took your existence for granted...

Will they go straight to your heart?

Im not so sure about myself but Dont laugh,Okay?

Please listen to me,

Cause im gonna put all my feelings into this song..

would like to give you every ounce of my gratitude,

And send it to you through this song..

This is a feeling I will never, ever forget

Dedicated to U"

Then he said "Of course the things that you do,They go straight to my heart ^^ and the only payback i want is your love Kuro,That's all i want,Okay?"..."I'm so sorry.." I cried..."It's alright ^^" He said. I smiled and Said I love you to each other..I was afraid of losing Him...I was afraid of being alone...I said to myself from now on no more Bottled up feeling when it comes to Problems...And He said "Hey I heard there will be Fnaf 4"...I said "There is and my friend told me that it would be the Final Chapter".

"I see,Oh and Fatal frame was scary (^^l|l)"

"Told you it was scary"

"I didnt get to sleep at my cousin's house when i played it 0__0"

"Okay? ^^l|l"

And we switched goodnights to each other and i told him that we have a reunion at our studio and then a meeting after.
He is fine with it and said "As long as youre happy ^^"

Okay Chapter 4 check

I tried my best typing but i have no more ideas (Still thinking XD)

Remember "Happy Lucky" ^^