Chapter 1: The past

I was Born On January 8,2003...I was given birth at Home.My Mom said that she was smiling when she Has given birth on me.
My Mom's Name was Ellen Ordoñez Inosanto,My Dad His Name Is Sherwin or Erwin Samot I think? I don't recall much.Okay Let's skip to the Months...On my 1st Birthday,I was Having a Cranky Mood..My cake was Barbie or Hello Kitty,And I saw the Clowns,Hehe Well I cried..Loudly
XD...Well It still my first birthday on that Year....Let's skip again and Move on to When I was 3 years old...And By the way...My Dad Left after a few Months after I was Given Birth.Okay Enough Drama on the first Chapter...When I was 3 years old..My mom Always Buys Me Barbie Dolls and Cute clothes whenever we go to the Mall or Just Having a Trip together Just the both of us.

[After a few months]

My mom Bought me a CD and that is Barbie and the 12 Dancing princess when I was at the 3 year old age...My Mom noticed that I watched it Happily,And After Another Few Months..My Mom Enrolled me to a Dance studio,The studio's Name was called "Le Danz".
When I first saw the Studio..The Inside was Quite a Small Space.And the Instructor Her Name was Girlie S. Espinosa. She approached me
and I was Afraid At first and Ran to My Mom...Crying.Well I was still shy.But I saw Mrs.Girlie still Smiling And we Practiced a Few Routines.
At my first Show at a Theater.I didn't Danced I sifted down and Stay there (Im so stubborn ^^l|l)...

Okay First chapter done ^^

Okay Comment and Vote If Liked..Its Okay If Not I'm a good Sport (^o^)

Hehe Sorry if Short...I'll share more of my Life to All of you guys...

Remember "Happy Lucky And Positive"!!!!