Chapter 2: The New Member = New friends

[skip to 5 years old]

Okay at My 5 year old Days...When I Attended The Baby Ballet Class..I said to Ms.Girlie.."Teacher Teacher I want to Dance now!" I said Smiling Cheerfully...She Said "Really? Okay then" She replied with a Smile.And I met her Daughter,Georgina.She was About 13 or 14 years old when I met her..She is So Hyper and Always brings us all smiling.And I met Giorgia..Her Mom's Name is Nicole Pajares.

[Skip to a few Months]

When I was done with our Baby Ballet Class.I heard Mom and Mrs.Girlie Talking about my Class.
I Heard that I have to change class because I know all the Basics and its time for me to learn more about Ballet.And Mrs.Girlie approached me and Told Me About changing classes As well...I agree..And That's when I knew my time It was 11:00 am to 12:00 nn.And I also met My new Ballet teacher Sir Albert Honrada.He is from A professional High class Ballet company.I learned A lot from him the Right Positions.

[The Annual Recital]

At this 5 year old age...I learned Many From Sir Albert and Experienced a Beautiful and Powerful show...and that's when I knew that it isn't just One class like Ballet..It also has Hip Hop,Ballroom,Modern jazz and Contemporary..I decided that after the Recital That I'll join the Modern Jazz too.I met new Friends too...Mariel,Nhikki,Dominic,MJ,Julianne,April,Lance, and Many more...I didn't knew that The Studio has so many nice People.When they talk to me..It feels like I know them for a long time.My First Best friend were Mariel and Nhikki,We always hang out,practice as a trio on Routines.At the year 2010 that's when I met Nicole Salumbides.Her close to talk with is Bell and Elaine.And After that Sir Albert partnered us both,And I always smile because I have another new friend.We both love Anime,of course speak Nihongo (aka Japanese).That's when We became like Twins.I was so Happy that I met her. She always Comes to me when it comes to Love and Advice sometimes,I loved her even though we are not Blood-related.We always Greet Good morning to each other and to others in sync sometimes.I Can't Focus without her.I'm Incomplete with her. I love her so much.

Hehe Sorry If Short! T_T
But I have more to share with you!!!! Hihihi ^^