Chapter Four: My Mr.Right

[Skip to the month of Oct 2010]

When i was new on Wattpad..I was litterally finding Alyloony's Stories which is my Favorite author...Then I followed someone his name was Haru yoshida...Then He followed back...We talked for a couple of days and then..I somehow deleted the Wattpad app cause i was tired of it...After about 3 years i downloaded it again...And then He replied the next day...and then I asked "Hey What's your name on FB?" Then he replied "Kuroha Paul Kokonose" and then I opened my FB and searched for the name and sent a friend request And got accepted and i messaged "Found you!!!" And then he replied.."who are you?!"

"It's Me Aira!!!" I replied.

"Aira?!...Next time tell me what's your name on Fb first ^^l|l" He said.

"Hihi Sorry ^__^"

So we chatted and asked what's his and my hobby and i asked him to call me "Kuro Mato or Kuro" instead.He did it anyway and then he said "Kuro,Will you be mine?","What?! 0///////0" I replied in shock.Then He said "Hahaha Kidding XD,But what would you say if i said that to you again?" He asked."i dont know i dont expect anything" I answered. So chatted random things and said goodnight to each other.

[The next day]

I opened my FB and i saw him messaged "Good morning" i replied Good morning to him as well. And then He told me something that...At his school he was hated called as the "Yandere guy" and became a loner...I said I'm same like you Hated and a loner but i didnt killed someone but im hurting them mentally...And then He said "Kuro...I have something to say to you"..."What is it?" I asked."Will you be mine as in For real this time? >///////>"...My heart and stomach was Filled with Butterflies
And i said "Yes yes yes!" I answered."You accept me?" Even if i was a yandere at my past?"."I accept you Ryuji ^^" i answered.
He was so Happy and Until now We are still together ^^ and He is still playful

Yo Sorry if short...There is more love in us!

Sorry if late update as well T^T