𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

❥ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ʙʏ -ᴘʀxᴅᴀ

❝WHATS GOOD LIL MA! ❞

❁❦|| ᴡᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴏᴏꜱɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɴɪᴄᴇ ɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ʙᴏᴛʜ. ɪ ᴡᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜꜱᴜᴀʟ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡʜʏ ɪ ᴄʜᴏᴏꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ. ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴍʏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴍʏ ᴀꜱꜱ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀᴛ ꜱᴏ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴡɪɴ ᴡɪɴ.

Today I had to retwist jays hair, I got to the boutique to see my mom working on a girls nails and some of the other employees. "Good morning" I say with smile. "Morning darling" my mom smiled.

"Jay's  is in your room" maila pointed I nodded and smiled. I opened the door to see him smoking and on live. "How the fuvk did you connect to my speakers" j frowned .

"Girl this is y:n she gon' he doing my hair" he says showing the camera "no" Jay says sharply. "No what?" I asked, "someone asked if we were dating?" He says with no emotion what's so ever.

I couldn't even read if it was a good thing or bad thing to him. "Oh" I trailed started his hair, "ow-!" He shouted. "Calm down you baby that didn't even hurt" I frowned parting his hair.

"Yeah it does" he says glaring at me, I smacked his forehead. "Bro you doing to much" he frowned "I'll take your money and leave you with one braid" i frowned.

"Fine" he trailed, I parted his hair threw the middle and started retwisting and cleaning up his roots and all the things needed for his hair to grow nice clean and healthy.

I actually stabbed his forehead with comb, and it started bleeding the tiniest bit. "Oooh sorry" I say hugging and kissing his forehead. "It's all good" he says with his dimples showing.

Awwwe they're so cute 🧏🏾‍♀️
They're definitely dating wtf😒
She's so pretty 💞
Bro bagged
She mad fine 🥲🤞🏿

We're some  of the many comments, "awe thank you too whoever called me beautiful I want to give you a big kiss" I say with a smile. Dd requested to join and Jay accepted.

"Hey Ma!". "What's good lil ma". "Hey mamai" notti, dd dot" say with smirked on they're face Jay and I both laughed. "Hey boys what you guys doing?" I asked "cleaning the house cause jah greened out" they say. "Oh lord" I frowned "what you guys feel like eating?" I asked "pizza" notti says with a smile.

"Okay" I laughed

She has dimples like Jay💞💞
Ma?🥲
Why are they calling her ma?😟
Does she live wit them🤨
Y/n give us a spin.🤭

"Okay we nearly done anyways" is at before they left the live I had there more twist left and I swear to god Jay could not stop moving.

"Stop it" I say holding him down "I'll steal you down in a second"no threaten with chuckled. "That's drag" he trailed . " what ever"

I put the song GEEK by Edot baby one of my favourite, "In the field, can't go out like Lotti, Lil' opp thot, she tryna line me, But I keep a stick, like I'm playin' hockey" I rapped along.

"Like I'm a geek on the beat, go dumb"

Jay just stared at me, "what?" I asked "nothing" I frowned. "After I put Dead opps notti can rap bro" I smiling. "I Don't care if you a blood or a crip if you jackin the opps ever body get hit" I rapped once again.

Bro might aswell wife her😃
Bro she's a keeper
She's a W💯🧤
Smash
I'd go lesbain for her😙
Jay you bagged a baddie😂

"Bro we ain't dating we're just friends bro" Jay says getting a bit flustered "you wish you were" I laughed
He his hair was done "all done" I say tapping his head. "Thanks lil ma" he says hugging me and kissing my cheek.

Jay pulled out his money out his pocket I grabbed his hand. "No need Jay" I say holding his hand and slowly looking up at him.

"Aight" he says smiling, "let's go to your house" I say "can I drive" he asked "yeah why not I smiled. On the way there Jay bought pizza for the younger boys

Jay and I walked in, "YEAH PIZZA THANK YOU LIL MA" the lil boys says hugging me. "I got you boys" I smiled

They sat down and ate their food, "yo y/n" I heard Jay shout from my room. I walked in "let's take some photos" he says I stood the in the mirror taking photo. I placed hand on his cheek and placed a kiss on the other. He held my waist, he put his arms under my arms and flipped off the camera and I took a photo

I loved all the photos,

POV: 'Just friends 👀'