𝐒𝐈𝐗

❥ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ʙʏ -ᴘʀxᴅᴀ

❝ of she touches I'll swing word to my dad❞

❦ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴜɴʜᴏʟʏ, ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴀʙʏꜱɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏꜱ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟᴀꜱʜ ʜᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴀɪʟꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ.

I heard a knock at the door and it was maila with some white girl. "Hi?" I say frowning. "I could sense you were in a bad mood so I brought my mother friend and some snacks" she says pushing back on the couch.

I smiled I love maila, I would literally kill for her but hell nah having some stranger in my house. "Maila can I talk to you in the next room?" I say with a smile.

"Is this the same girl that slept with your boyfriend?!" I whisper shouted. " I forgave her" she shrugged "okay you do you but if she pisses me off ima kill her" I say frowning.

The door opened and I heard that bitch ass girl giggle and laugh I saw Jay standing there like a statue with no emotion showing what's so ever. She was touching his Biceps cause he was wearing a tank top and jeans.

He saw me, and hugged me. I looked at him. "Why you look so angry?" He laughed "I don't like it today" he rocked back and forth, "you know how you like horror movies" ye says "there a series I'm pretty sure you haven't watched" he says "really" I say barely breathing.

"Yeah" he says proudly. "Do you have a hoodie I can wear?" He asked "yeah" I say leading him to my room. "I think I know now" he says looking around "what?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You don't do your bed when your in a bad mood" he laughed "basically". "Oh if that hitch touches you one more time I'll swing word to my dad" I say

"Why you jealous" he says getting in my face "I don't want you to fall for a hoe" I say. "Been there done that" he says laughing. We sat down to watch the big movie he picked out on Netflix.

I sat between his legs and leant on his chest. "Watched that" I say, "but have you watched number too?" He asked "no" I say. "Okay bet down you watching it wit me" he says happily. "Are you guys dating or something?" The girl asked "no" we both say at the same time.

"Oh" she trialed.

SHORT CHAPTER V V SORRY