𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

❥ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ʙʏ -ᴘʀxᴅᴀ

❝WHY IS SHE YOUR WALLPAPER?

Jays pov

❁❦|| "ᴀʏᴏ!" ɪ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀꜱ ɪ ʀᴏʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴅᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛᴛɪ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ. "ʙʀᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ" ɪ ꜱᴀʏ ꜱɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ "ᴡʜʏ ɪꜱ ꜱʜᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴄᴋꜱᴄʀᴇᴇɴ?" ɴᴏᴛᴛɪ ᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ "ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ?"

"Yeah get dress y/n taking us out" dd says walking out, dd and notti we're wearing the same yellow deletions jumped and jeans. I couldn't be bothered so I wore my Nike tech and my ski mask.

I put on my jays and walked out and sat on the couch, there was a knock at the door and y/n was standing there looking at her phone she looked nice.

She was wearing a cropped black tank top and flared legging girls wear all the time, with the same fluffy slides she loves wearing. "Are you gonna stand there and watch her like a dumb Nigga or let us in?" DDot says popping behind her.

She hit DDot with the overly black pom Pom hanging from her keys. "Hey jay" she hugged him. She hugged notti and DDot. "She what you guys gon' do today?" She asked "eat" dd says.

"Bet" she paused before getting a call

. "Yo?" She spoke into the phone with her eyes still closed "justine wants to fight me" I heard maila shout into the phone.

"On my way" she says getting up "what's happening?" Dd asked "bro my sister is about to get jumped" y/n says calming. "Get in the car" she says before running to the car.

She grabbed her keys and immediately went to rescue her sister.

Y/n car pulled up and a cloud of smoke left her mouth. Camilla walked to her. "Which ones Justine?" Y/n asked "can we just talk it out" y/n looked at her "you did not just call me hear for you to say talk it out"

"Which one is she?" Y/n asked "the one in red"
"Does y/n even fight?" DDot asked "I don't know" I shrugged "she looks a bit too girly" notti adds "she told me if it's her family she'd fight anyone" I add in.

"Huh" the three of them say in unison.

"Jay give me your fleece" she says sticking her hand out "what why?" I asked "Jay I'm not wit it give it" she says with aggression. I took it off and gave it to her.

❝ disrespect me at, bitch, that's where you die at ❞

✧༺ ♡༻✧𝐘/𝐍 JAMIRA POWERSTHE BRONX;NEW YORK   9:00 AM

✧༺ ♡༻✧
𝐘/𝐍 JAMIRA POWERS
THE BRONX;NEW YORK
9:00 AM

❦ ɪ ᴢɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴏᴅɪᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛꜱ. "ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴜᴘ" ɪ ꜱᴀʏ ɴᴏᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴠᴀᴘᴇ. "ꜱᴏ ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴜᴍᴘ ᴍʏ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ" ɪ ꜱᴀʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʏᴀᴡɴɪɴɢ "ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʟᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ꜱʜɪ" ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪɴᴇ. "ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇꜱ?" ɪ ᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ "ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅʀᴇᴀ?" ꜱʜᴇ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ.

"So why you bring your big body sister here cause it could've been a simple 1 v 1 but you gotta be a pussy" I say "ain't yo dad dead?" Her sister spoke up.

"And don't yo mama got STD and yo grandma die from heart attack" I say frowning. Everyone ooh'ed. she kept shouting shouting. And I just stood there wit Camilla who had the grey hoodie I gave her on.

"You don't talking?" I asked, "okay" I took my slides off and threw them at her face before swinging on her she pulled my hoodie n shi but that ain't gon do non to me like what the fuck I grabbed her sister head and started hitting her again and again.

I left on the fall and pushed the other bitch off maila. "Get in the car" I say sharply. I took of jays fleece and we all got in the car. "Damn ma" dd says "you got that bitch in the ground with no struggle" he says laughing.

"You good?" Jay asked "yeah I'm fine" I say smiling. We arrived at Taco Bell drive thru and the boys ordered what ever and I went to pay but Jay Leaned over and paid.

"Cute wallpaper " I smirked "I can say the same for you" he smiled "I'm gonna throw up in y'all faces if you don't with that corny shit" DDot says "you mad you mad ugly" maila says.

"Bro shut up I'm the reason you got jumped" DDot shout I'm y neck whipped around. "What?" I frowned
"Here's you foood" the lady at the window says "thank you so much" Jay says collecting the food weven though my body is at the back seat right now.

"Nothing" he chuckled, "word to my mother father sister brother I'll kill you" I frowned, "so I was on live and maila was in the room and we was just talking and I guesss crazy butch Justine saw it" he explained.

"MAILA IS 19" I shouted "yeah I'm aware I smacked that nigga, I turned around and smiled at the window lady with pure anger in my eyes.

"It's not that deep" he shrugged. "Bro I'll smack the shit out of you" I say shaking my head "do it" he says smiling with his straight but gappy teeth.

"You know what" I say stopping the car "get out" I say "okay I'm sorry" he shouted I kept driving until we mad it to the mall we looked around and bought bubble tea.

Until someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was jamil "hey" I says hugging him. Before Jay stood in front of me. "What's up gang" Jay says looking at him up and down.

"Who's he?" Jamil asked "Jay" I say "no who is he to you?" He says raising his eyebrows. "That's none of your business Jamil" I say frowning.

"Cool cool" he nodded. "Well see ya Tomorrow y/n" she says walking away. "Who's that nigga?" Jay says turning to me. "Jahseh boxing coach" I say shrugging. "He has some sort of crush on me" I shrugged again.

"He's seems over protective" Jay cleared his throat I laughed "I think your overprotective" I say linking arms with him. I went to order some candy from the candy bar and a mildly attractive guy came up to me.

"What's up ma" he smiled "hi? Um do I know you" I asked "but do you want to?" He smirked "no she doesn't" Jay says pushing him back.

"What ever I just wanted smash" he shouted before leaving. "We're neva coming hear again you heard" Jay says. "Neva coming here with you" I laughed.