𝐓𝐄𝐍

❥ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ʙʏ -ᴘʀxᴅᴀ

❝ go away Kyle ❞

❦ "ᴋʏʟᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀ ꜱɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ" ᴊᴀʏ ꜱᴀʏꜱ ꜱʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏɴɢ. "ꜰᴏʀ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ꜱᴀᴋᴇꜱ" ɪ ꜰʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ ɪ ɢʀᴀʙʙᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴋʏʟᴇ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏɴɢ. "ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴋʏʟᴇ" ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜᴛᴇᴅ, ʜᴇ ʟᴀᴜɢʜᴇᴅ "ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏɴɢ ʏᴇᴀʜ"

"Yeah obviously" I frowned, "bro you need to stop with this obsessive bull shit" I say "did you even listen to the song?" He asked. "Of course you didn't your so easy to jump to conclusion listen to it and call me back" he says chuckling.

I listened to it, he was complimenting me and dissing me at the same time, I called him back. "Leave me alone Kyle" I say before hanging up and blocking his number.

"Nah dick" Dd ddot and notti were there pressed against the door listening, I sat on the couch and and folded my arms "spill the tea did" notti says in a sassy tone "that was mad zesty" I say laughing.

"He wrote a song about me" I sighing and resting my head on Jay shoulder. Notti sighed loudly, "guess we're regaling 41k" he says getting up, "what?" I frowned "my new hit" he smirked.

"Notti be careful wit that shi it's gon' bite you in the ass" I say shaking my head, "okay mom" he smiled. Dd and DDot followed him into the other room. Jay softly dragged his finger down my nose bridge.

"You wanna go out?" He asked "where?" I asked "we can get sushi I know you've been craving it" he says, I nodded and smiled. "I'll drive" he says again.

We got to his car and we're just blasting, I wanna love you by DDot, until we got to the sushi joint, the way I was so excited until it says it was close we ended up going to a fair that was 30 minutes away.

"How's the other coming?" I asked, "dd and notti coming by train but I don't know how lil boys DDot coming" he shrugged. We walked around and bought things tried fair games.

Before Jay held my hand, I decided to be petty and take a photo