(67) a game

(I found more condoms and two lubes are you guys proud of me)

(TP)

Shoto had run to the rooftop after leaving a letter on Vox's s locker.
Vox had checked his locker to return his books since it was dismissal time. 'Hm? A love letter?' Vox thought to himself. He walked to the rooftop to meet this person who left the letter in his locker.

There was no person there, except Shoto. Vox was confused. No way it was Shoto.

"H-hey, You received my letter." Shoto grabbed his arm. "O-oh, This was yours? Is there anything you need?"

"Yes, I wanted to play a game with you."

Huh? Vox thought to himself.

"How about, we play a game where I tell you everything I feel?"

Shoto turns on a timer of 10 seconds,

"Vox you have the most beautiful face in the world. I love the way you exist in your gentle demeanor. I love how you always try your best. If I could spend every minute of my life supporting you, then I could die happy. The fact that your alive brings me so much joy and I'm honored to be in the same planet as you. I LIKE YOU SO MUCH. It hurts. Vox I just, love you!"
Shoto talked faster than the light, but it was enough for Vox to understand.

"I.."

Before Vox could say a word, Shoto had run away with tears in his eyes.

After a few days, Vox couldn't get Shoto's confession off his mind. Shoto also avoided him, he couldn't even glance at him.

"Sho-" Shoto grabbed his books and ran away. Mysta jumped behind Vox. "You need some help?" Vox nods, he knows Mysta and Shoto has been friends for a long time now, Mysta could definitely help him.

As Mysta enters him and Shoto's dorm, he knocks at Shoto's door.

"Hey, Shou? Can we talk?" Shoto opens his door. and he was stunned, Mysta pushes Vox inside his room and forces close the door, Mysta was holding the doorknob so Shoto couldn't budge it open.

"D-damn it.." Shoto panics, "Hey, I wanted to talk about . . The confession . . I couldn't tell you my answer, by my answer is I like you too." Vox grins at him.

"Let's fix that. You like me today." Vox gave him a confuse look, though Shoto could not see that look since he was looking away from Vox, His back facing Vox's face. "What do you mean? I . ." "Who knows if what you're saying is actually legit? You're a jock who's failing class . . I'm a nerd who's always on top of the class. Maybe your friends just told me to date me so you can have straight A's." "No i- I actually do like you. I have a notebook full of entries of how to tell you I liked you."

(Don't have anything in mind so short chapter 🤭)