(78) douse the lights

school is back. might go inactive for a while.

(TP)

The door opens.

The man enters.

"So. Where were you?" The man asks.

"I was with Shu."

Oh right. Vox had never loved Shoto. He loved the sorcerer. Not him.

"Right. Have you ever even tried loving me, Vox?" He froze.

Shoto was great on telling if someone is lying or not. He could never lie to Shoto.

"No."

"Oh. I should've known."

"I expected too much did I?" He chuckled.

"Welp, this is it for us now isn't it? I'll go. Keep my apartment with you. I'll be moving with Minase." Tears fell from his eyes.

The prettiest eye, crying the prettiest tears.

He stood there. And froze. That's all Vox could do. The sorcerer and him have a great combination together. He lost two friends. No. Just one. Luca was his friend. But not Shoto. They were more than friends.

He surprisingly fell for someone else. Not Shoto. The slayer and the demon had a great combination too. But he couldn't bring himself to love the slayer. Or maybe that's what he want his body to think.

He liked Shoto. He wanted Shoto. But he was selfish. All he cared about was the future of his clan. Not Shoto. He asked Luca to hand Shu over so that the Akuma Clan would have more chance to win with the powerful sorcerer on their side.

He never thought of how Shoto feels. How Shoto feels about their relationship. Now that Shoto offered to leave, he doesn't even have the dick nor guts to stop him.

Because why would he? He couldn't even treat him nor Mysta better. It was better for him to set off into the wind and find someone that would keep his sensitive heart safe.

But, deep down, Vox adored Shoto, he always smiled around him.

All these thoughts, he didn't even remember how long he was thinking.

Shoto was all set now. He was ready to go. He waved one last time.

"This is farewell then. Ill see you, maybe. If ever our paths cross."

"Good luck." He smiled with tears on his eyes. He exited the apartment.

He messed up. Didn't he?

Luca has cut ties with him after seeing him and Shu together. They were sticking around eachother too much.

A few months ran by.

Vox confessed to Shu. His "overgrowing feelings" for Shu. Though,

Shu has rejected him. Nicely.

Shu had admitted his feelings for Luca to Vox.

He was now alone.
He didn't have anyone to love anymore.
He chose someone else that would choose someone else than Shoto.
He did mess up.
How could he make such a big foolish mistake?

He was too selfish to think of Shoto.

(Hello. Don't worry when I get back from school I'll try to post the next part. Farewell then! :) )