(102) requested by, cantbejayz!

well this isn't really murder but i tried😡

(TP)

"Well, that isn't fair, is it?"

"All is fair in war, Akuma."

"I do think those guns you are hiding beneath your jacket isn't fair, Kaneshiro."

"Complain all you want, there were no rules in this war to begin with, Akuma."

"Well then, enough chit chatting, let's get this over with, shall we?"

The war between the clan of Kaneshiro and Akuma has gone worser each day, though, since there were no rules,

The voice demon has a little trick under his sleeve.

The war has begun,

The so called kindreds were going in, the bullets dealing no damage through their thick skin.

But, the Mafia boss has a little trick as well,

There was one thing the demons hated,

Either onions or holy water.

The Mafia bosses alliance shot one kindred down to be resulted with a terrible burn on its skin.

As the kindred that was shot down was on the mend by a...

Random medic?

Now, here comes the demons trick.

"Alright guildies, it's your turn, don't you think?"

A familiar voice was heard in the background.

As the Mafia boss turns to look,

A man was sitting on top of the tree, with his guildies on standby, ready to attack anytime they were ordered to.

"Shoto Dakimakura."

"We meet again, Kaneshiro."

The guild leader taps twice on the tree, with the guildies insane sense, they attacked, it was a little code between them, whenever they were in war.

Shoto, and Luca has been friends for quite some time now.

Though, Shoto does not support Luca's ideas and plans to take down the Akuma Clan.

So, he left the Mafia bosses alliance headquarters.

Instead, he became neutral for quite some time.

But, the voice demon soon found out Dakimakura has left the headquarters, and invited him to pledge to alliance.

It was Dakimakura's choice, so he agreed.

Kaneshiro, has treated him bad since he joined their alliance.

The guildies' fast movements had took down almost twenty of the Mafia bosses clan members.

But of course, who said the Mafia boss would just sit there and watch everything happen?

Dakimakura jumped off the tree he was sitting by and jumped on top of the Mafia that stood by.

"I know your sorcerer has been sleeping for almost a year now, and I know he's here."

Dakimakura whispers it loudly, enough for Akuma to hear.

He throws his dagger right on top of a tree,

To scar the sorcerer's cheeks.

The sorcerer's eyes widened, he knew, he never left any traces nor noises for him to get noticed.

"I've always admired your insane senses, Dakimakura." Kaneshiro compliments.

"I've never admired anything about you." Dakimakura answers and notices the sorcerer was summoning his dolls to hit Akuma.