(91) part 2

(woohoo!!!! Happy 32k reads to this ass of a book!!!)

(TP)

Shoto woke up after a few months,

He woke up with a heavy feeling and couldn't raise both of his arm.

He finally opened his eyes,

Warm white blurry light was the first thing he had seen.

He blinked more to clear his vision.

He looks beside him,

There lies the man who had fooled him,
And Mysta who had warned him.

He didn't know what month was it now.

His hair was a bit long.

He tried to move both of his arms away from the two,

But to no avail, the two woke up.

"Shoto!" They both screamed happily and went in for a hug, after celebrating,

They asked the doctor how was Shoto and when will he be able to go back home, to Vox.

The doctor said he can be discharged tomorrow. Vox helped Shoto pack his things.

"Look, Shoto. I.. I found your letter and your notebook full of entries. Entries of love letters, poems and more. I didn't think you were sincere.. we had only planned our relationship to be fake and prank the boys.. I didn't expect it to get here."

Shoto starts to tear up, probably thinking Vox wants to separate now.

"No! No- don't get the wrong idea! I just didn't expect you actually wanted to be in a real relationship with me. I wanted to say sorry to all the things I did." Vox apologized and hugged Shoto. As he filled Shoto's neck with kisses.

As the two got home when it was morning, a ding came from Shoto's phone.

"Hey Shoto! I heard you were discharged from the hospital. The job is done. You may come bring him here. All the things are set. No more worrying."

Shoto's eyes lit up, as he ties his hair in a ponytail.

"Voxx! Come! I have a surprise for youu!"

"Wha- shouldn't I be the one that's supposed to surprise you since you just got discharged?"

"Ugh whatever! Wear this blindfold!"

Vox did, as Shoto leads him to the car and drive somewhere

After a good 10 minutes, the car stopped.

They have arrived at their destination.

Shoto leads Vox to a grassy place,

And removes the blindfold slowly,

Vox's eyes few wide,

"Ta-da!! Hehe! I built our mansion! The mansion we used to draw back then!"

"Shoto- you- you paid people to build this? You could've just told me- I could've paid for it!"

"You don't like it?"

"No- of course I do! But you paid for them! I could've paid for it!"

"What's the point of the surprise then?" Shoto looks at him with a tsundere face.

"This will be the last time you will spend your own money on me! I'll always be the one to pay." Vox leans in and peppers Shoto's chubby face with kisses.

T̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶n̶d̶. And they lived happily, with the Luxiem members, and Vox had swore to treat Shoto well.