Part 3

Luke above
Crystal POV

I stood there in shock. What did I do? Was he regretting it? Did I do something wrong?

I pushed all my thoughts away and sat down. I held my face in my hands and then walked to my office. I closed the door behind me and sat at my desk. I started working and doing paperwork to get my mind off of things.

3 hours later

I took a sip of my water while still working. I heard a knock coming from my door.

"I'm busy working." I said and heard nothing further. I kept on working the whole day.

I looked at my watch and it read 11:45pm.

I was in my office the whole day. Geez. I finished my last paperwork that took like 5 minutes and then stood up. I stretched and walked out of my office and into the kitchen. I looked over to the living room area and saw Luke and Cash sitting on the couch. I ignored them and drank some water.

I was kinda hungry so I decided to make me something. I guess making a sandwich is okay. I finished my sandwich and walked to my bedroom. I took a shower and changed into some pjs and went to bed.

The next morning

I woke up and saw it was 9am so I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I showered and did my normal skin care and then got dressed.

I went downstairs and saw a few of my men and a few of Cash's men sitting around the meeting table. I walked into the office and only now remembered that we were having a meeting about some things.

I walked to my seat and sat down.

"Okay, boys. Where shall we start?" I asked and looked over at a few of Cash's men.

I caught Cash staring at me throughout the meeting. I ignored it and just kept on talking.

After the meeting I stood up and so did the men. I dismissed them but Cash still stood there.

"Could you stop staring at me?" I asked annoyed.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I said so. Just stop staring at me." I said frustrated.

"Well, I am sure no one payed attention to what you were saying while you're wearing that." He spat at me.

"Excuse me?" I asked folding my arms across my chest.

"You are dressed like a slut." He said.

"Get out of my office." I said in a low tone. He stayed still. "Get the fuck out!" I yelled and only then he walked away. I fought tears back and kept standing there, gripping the chair I sat on. I left some scratch marks but I didn't care.

I walked out and walked to my dad's office.

"Dad. I will not let you join our two Mafias." I said in a cold tone.

"It is decided already." He said.

"No. I don't want to work with that dumb asshole!" I yelled and he raised and eyebrow.

"Why?" He asked.

"He said I dressed like a slut, dad!" I yelled.

"I'll talk to him. We are still joining Mafias though." He said. I huffed and walked back to my office. I slammed the door shut behind me and started throwing stuff around.

Glass was shattered. Picture frames were broken. My chair was broken. The table was flipped over. All my paperwork was spreaded across the room. All I saw was red.