Part 4

School outfit above
Crystal POV

I woke up the next morning, and remembered today was my first day of school. I mean, I wasn't new but I still was also not popular. I wanted to change that a bit. I wanted to be a bit popular atleast.

I showered and then got dressed. I put my hair in a ponytail and then went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and made me some coffee. I felt arms around my waist and I smiled.

I kept on making my coffee and stopped halfway opening the jar when I felt wet kisses in my neck. I closed my eyes and bit my lip. My breathing was heavy and I kept on making my coffee.

I finished making my coffee and turned around, face to face with Cash. He smirked and I folded my arms across my chest.

"You almost made me let go of the jar." I said trying to look serious but failed when he looked so handsome. My eyes traveled down his body and back up, meeting his eyes.

He was wearing this:

"Checking me out now, huh?" He asked stepping closer

"What else am I supposed to do when a tall, hot and sexy guy is standing in front of me this close?" I asked smirking. He chuckled and then kissed me.

I drank my coffee and then got ready to leave for school.

"I'm taking you." I heard a voice say behind me. I turned and was met with Chase, my ex and also my bodyguard.

"Can't Cash take me?" I asked and he sighed.

"Your dad said I should." He said.

"I don't give a shit what my dad says." I said and walked out the house. I saw Cash at his car and I walked up to him.

"Let's go please." I said in an annoyed voice and he nodded. We got in and started driving.

"What's wrong, love?" He asked and I sighed.

"My dad wanted me to drive with my bodyguard but I don't like him." I said and he put his hand on my thigh.

"Why?" He asked and I turned to him.

"Because he is my ex." I said and his grip on my thigh tightened for a split second.

"Did he do anything to you? Did he hurt you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, no he didn't." I said and he nodded.

We got to school and I got out. Me and Cash walked into school together and I saw my friend group so I walked over to them. Everyone was staring but I kept my head up.

"Hey bitches!" I yelled and all three of them turned around and gasped when they saw me.

"Hey, girl. Geez, bitch. You are smoking up this place!" Kylie said and we all laughed.