Part 5

Crystal POV
1 week later

I woke up and got out of bed. I showered and got dressed. (Outfit above)

I went to the kitchen and ate something and drank some water. The past week has been amazing with my dad. We have been bonding the whole time.

I went into his room and sat next to him. We talked for a while and then suddenly the heart monitor showed his heart beat was slowing down.

"Dad? W-what's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Help! Please somebody help!" I yelled and Cash came running in. We got the doctors and they told us to wait outside his room.

"He can't die. No. No. No. I didn't get to say goodbye. I-I didn't get to say I love him one last time." I whispered to myself.

I opened the door and was pushed back out again but I managed to yell, "I love you dad! Please don't leave me!" before being thrown out.

I paced while running my hands through my hair. After standing there for 20 minutes, the doctors all came out. The head doctor came up to me.

"I'm really sorry, miss Calengo." He said and my face went blank.

"No, no, no, no." I said softly while running into his room. He was laying lifeless on his bed with his arms at his sides. "No!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I fell to my knees and started sobbing and screaming at the top of my lungs.

Why do I always have such bad luck? What did I do wrong in my life to deserve all this?

I ran out of his room and ran outside, I stood in the middle of the road and screamed at the top of my lungs while it was raining.

I went straight to my room while sobbing and I locked my door. I sat in a corner and sobbed my eyes out.

I guess I fell asleep because I started hearing banging while I opened my eyes slowly. It all came back to me and I started sobbing again. I got up and threw stuff around. Drawings. Photos. Paintings. Glasses. A lamp.

Boxes. Books. The nightstand. Suddenly, I heard a loud bang, and the next moment I'm in someone's arms.

"No! Let go!" I yelled and the grip around me tightened. The next moment the person turned me around while gripping me tightly. It was Cash.

"Calm down, Crystal." He said softly, pulling me to his chest.

"How am I supposed to live without him?" I sobbed out and he rubbed my back.

"Shh. I'm gonna run a bath for you and then you can cool down." He said and I nodded. I sat on my bed while he got the bath ready for me.

He came back after a few minutes and picked me up. He put me down on the counter in the bathroom.

"I'm gonna go now." He said and just before he was too far away from me, I managed to grab his arm.

"Don't leave me please." I said softly and he turned to me again. He closed the bathroom door and stood in front of me.

"Do you want me to help you?" He asked and I nodded. He helped me untie my hair and I started lifting my shirt a little. He helped me take it off and then helped me take off my pants aswell.

He was about to walk away. "No, stay. I-it's fine." I said and started to remove my underwear. I got in the bath and he sat next to it.

We sat in silence the whole time. I broke the silence eventually.

"Cash?" I said softly and Cash hummed in response. "C-Can we go somewhere, please?" I asked.

"Of course. Where do you wanna go?" He asked and I stayed quiet for a while. "Hey, you okay?" He asked lifting my head a little.