Part 1

Crystal above

Crystal POV

I am so tired. My dad has been having me train everyday of the week so far. I was busy training with one of our strongest guys. He was beating me obviously because he is a man.

"Father, please. Let me take a break." I said out of breath. He sighed and then nodded.

"You need to learn to not give up. You need to give it your all. You can't want to take a break." He said sternly.

"I've been training everyday this week, what do you expect?" I said and he glared at me.

"Go. You will train even more tomorrow." He said while sitting in his chair. He was starting to get sick. I hated that he was making me train so much. At least it was school holidays.

School starts next week and I can't wait to see my girls. I walked out of the training room and went to my bedroom. I closed the door behind me and took a shower. I turned the shower to a high temperature and got in after taking my clothes off.

I showered for about 30 minutes and then got out. I walked out of the bathroom and went to my walk in closet. I wasn't really planning on going anywhere today, so I chose to wear this:

 I wasn't really planning on going anywhere today, so I chose to wear this:

It was about 4pm so I went downstairs to the kitchen. I decided to start making dinner. I ran back upstairs to my room and got my phone and ear pods. I went back to the kitchen and put my music on and out my ear pods in. The first song I listened to was 'Under the influence'. (Song above)

I started grabbing what I need. I was deciding on making mac and cheese so I grabbed macaroni, salt and cheese while dancing, swaying my hips to the beat.

I finished making dinner after about an hour and a half. I took a few plates and set the table and then I called my dad down for dinner.

"Dad! Dinner is done!" I yelled and then after a while I heard some footsteps coming into the dining room. I gave my dad ,and the men that were with him ,their food. They thanked me and I sat down. We sat eating in silence. After a few minutes my dad talked to the men.

"So you are willing to join our two mafias together?" He asked while I took the plates.

"Yes. Of course. You are a good friend of mine and a very good person. We will come back tomorrow to finish some paperwork and then it's settled." A man said. His voice was deep and a bit stern but I wasn't intimidated by him.

"Crystal. Come meet your fellow new workers." My dad called to me.

"I'll be right there." I said back and then went back into the dining room. All the men turned to me and I kept my straight posture.

"Hello, gentlemen." I said in a normal tone and they all nodded my way.

"Father." I said and he looked at me.