24

I text Bethany to tell her I would love to help her move in today. She texted me back saying great. I was going to get myself ready before she arrives with Lion and it will be nice to see Lion although I am not going to be friends with him. I don't need to be reminded of what happened to me in the past months. I recovered and got the healing I need to forgive and move past forward with my life. I have been doing great. Bethany was waiting for me outside, so I put on some clothes running to open the door seeing her with Lion and Ethan.

''Ethan.'' I was shocked to see him. He was shocked to realize it was me who was going to be Bethany's roommate once again.

''I guess you guys were meant to be in each other's lives.'' Lion states.

''Yeah I guess.'' The vibe was awkward knowing Ethan is here helping his sister move. I guess this was my chance to tell him that we can start to become friends. I only wanted to be friends with him.

While Bethany and Lion get some more stuff, I told Ethan we can be friends. He asked me if I only wanted to be friends as he approached me.

''Yes.'' I gulped.

''I mean I will respect your wishes if you do.'' He says.

''I meant it.'' He is taking my breath away even when we are standing there not kissing. I need him to stop before I do something I will regret later on.

''It's best to help your sister with her stuff.'' I wanted to stand in this presence, but I know it will be best to not let him take my breath away. He snapped out of it leaving to help with his sister by moving some of her things. I went to the car to get some things to bring inside as well.

I can tell it will be hard being around him without thinking about ripping his shirt off and wanting him all over my body. I need to remember I am trying to be his friend and nothing more. It is hard to know that you had a sexy ass boyfriend who was nothing but a lying sack of shit, but he knows how to fuck the shit out of your body.

Bethany said she will be back with Lion. Lion wanted to apologize to me before he left with Bethany. He said he didn't mean for me to get hurt and when he saw that it damaged me so badly, the whole group broke up. Evan is no longer hanging out with Blossom and Scarlett. Blossom and Scarlett have been hanging out with one another ever since the group broke up. Ethan has been going to therapy to work on some of his issues including you.

''Shut up.'' Ethan tells Lion.

''It's nice that Ethan is going to therapy.'' I was proud of him.

''He is getting better everyday.'' Lion seems so proud.

''I guess we were made with one another.'' I was playing with my finger.

''What do you mean?'' I know Ethan is listening in, but I started to tell Lion how damaged I was to the point I was this close to killing myself. Also, I am in therapy working on some of my issues including the Ethan's stuff.

''I'm so happy on you pick yourself up to get better and move forward.'' Lion says.

''Thanks, but I don't want to keep you up for long because you need to leave with Bethany.'' I was taking some of the stuff to bring into the room where Ethan was helping me out. We didn't say anything to each other until we brought everything inside. I closed the door getting some stuff situated while Ethan sat there staring at me.

''I know I inflicted a lot of pain on you, so I want to say I am sorry.'' He says.

''Ethan, I know you were going through pain yourself.'' He tells me that it didn't give him the right to blindly hurt the woman he truly loves. He has been getting better because he used to take really cold ice baths. Also, he will box just to get my memory out of his mind.

''You must have been that in love.''

''I still am.'' He was staring at me. I turn around looking at him saying I still love him, but I don't think getting into another relationship with him will work.
''You are right.'' He agrees with me which is exceedingly shocking. Ethan gets up from his seat walking up towards me flipping my hair away from my face as he stands behind me.

''What are you doing?''

''Shh.'' He kisses my neck as he tells me he has been waiting for this moment ever since I left the school. He has been so lonely and been wanting to whisper in my ear how sexy I am and how he misses my body.

''Ethan.'' I said softly.

''Holly.'' He said softly.

''We can't do this.'' I walked away from him because my body was starting to shiver in his presence. My whole body is already hot by wanting to touch him and wanting him to fuck me across this room to the point my knees are weak.

''Why not?''

''Ethan, I am still distraught by the fact you here in my room wanting to fuck me. I mean I want to fuck you as well, but I want to be friends who get to talk about our lives.''

''Is that you want? I don't want to fuck, but adore your body.''I couldn't help myself other to kiss him and we started to rip our clothes. He and I were kissing as he adores my body by kissing my neck working his way down before he inserted his manhood inside of me.

''Fuck.'' I moan.

''Fuck.'' He groans.

''We cannot tell anyone about this.'' I quickly put on my clothes trying to remind myself that this did not happen.

''Why not?''

''I am still healing.'' I said.

''So am I.'' He says.

''Look, it would be best to forget that this ever happened.'' I said.
''So you are ashamed of fucking me?'' He asked me.

''No, I am not ashamed but I still haven't forgiven you yet.'' I said.

''Sucks to be me.'' Ethan is angry.

Uh oh!