33

Collided passions
Synopsis: She can't forget what he did to her. She can't forgive him, but she can't forget how he makes her feel.

I woke up next where Ethan is probably downstairs making us some breakfast until I overheard some conversations. I went downstairs where I happened to hear someone's voice being so familiar. It was Blossom arguing with Ethan about money because Blossom believes she is pregnant with their father's baby.

Ethan was paying her some money to get rid of it because his father will want nothing to do with the baby and her. She believes she can win Ethan's heart by threatening him that she is going to continue with pregnancy. Ethan keeps reminding her that he will never be with her, and she needs to get this out of her mind now. Blossom didn't understand what other things she needed to do to make this man like her, at this point she was this close to giving up.

He wanted her to give up because she is not making this any easier than it should be. Blossom told him that he will regret it one day. Ethan keeps reminding her that he loves me and there is nothing that will stop him from loving me. He wants her to understand that she and him will never happen. Blossom left because she is done with Ethan and me, so she went to visit Scarlett, but Scarlett didn't want to speak to her either.

Ethan held me in his arms talking about our future where one day we will be together forever. I like how he talks forever, but he needs to make sure that he doesn't hurt me anymore because I don't think I can take it. After what I heard when we were separated, he was self-destructing to remember the pain he caused upon me. He turns around looking at him if he means forever where he stares at me saying he will love me forever and he wants to be with me forever.

''Forever means for life.'' I said.

''Yes, I know.'' he chuckles. I wanted him to remember that I don't tend to let go if he means forever. Although we are talking about forever when we are not dating because I am still thinking about our choices and how those choices will change the course of our lives. I want to be with someone who will love me and will not break my heart into a million pieces. Ethan and I went somewhere nice to talk and be ourselves without anyone interrupting us where we were dancing around and laughing until the slow love song as we stare into one another eyes as it leads us to kiss. Ethan whispers in my ear saying ''you are my dreams.'' I smile knowing I really love Ethan so much and I want this to work so much.

We kissed as my fingers ran through his hair as he wrapped his arms around my waist. ''I love you.'' I said. As we were doing light dancing, we were taking our clothes off as we kissed to a slow love song. Every time I am with him, I go into a zone where it's only us and nobody is there. The way he makes me feel is out of this world experience. As we lay on the sand at the beach, Ethan caresses my leg working his way up caressing my breasts as we kiss one another. He held my hand above my head as we held hands as he thrust himself inside of me as he told me he loves me.

''I love you too.'' I moaned.

Meanwhile... Lion and Bethany are planning their wedding day. ''I like this.'' Lion was pointing out that he likes this venue better than the one Bethany wanted. Bethany gave him a look telling him that she likes the other one better, so now they can't agree on anything except for the cake flavor. Bethany hasn't spoken to her father ever since he shipped them off to their aunt in Germany. She wanted to talk to him, but she knew it would be impossible because he apparently doesn't want to talk to them anymore because he believes we are out of control.

When they kept on arguing, her father walked in seeing them arguing about the venue for their wedding. He wanted to talk to her, so she followed him to his study where she waited for him to say what he wanted. He told her that he is sorry for shipping them to Germany and he realized he couldn't lose us even though he knows we are out of control, he still loves us no matter what.

She wanted to hug her father because she needed that from the past months, they have been distance. While Bethany and her father was repairing their relationship, Ethan and I were repairing our relationship trying to see where we stand with everything because I am afraid of starting a new relationship with him if he chooses to do this stupid shit, he did to me when we were dating.

Ethan promises me that he will not do shit like this anymore and he wants to be better with me in his life. He knows he doesn't have the best track record with honesty in a relationship or any friends with benefits relationship, but he promises he won't break my heart. He was becoming a better person when he met me and will continue to make differences although there are some demons in his closet he battles with till this day.

I told him to give me some time to think because I want to make sure my heart is not going to be broken by him anymore. It broke me in so many pieces knowing that I was nothing to him but a pawn, so I want to make sure this time I will not be hurt. I love him, but my heart can take its limits. 

  Hi guys, this is the second book of the Collided Series. If you wanted to know what happened to these love birds, well you are going to get more intel of the lovebirds in this story.