Dinner

Twiligh pov

As we were waiting for Queen Chrysalis, I planned where Queen Chrysalis sits down. 'She can't beside Sombra, since he hate her very much...soo I will just let her sit beside Shadow Shift. She misses her mother dearly' after that I thought to myself.

How can I act as a lovely wife to Sombra (0-0)

Sombra's pov

Why must that changeling take forever to come here, it is not like she is in tartarus. Ughh, and she wonders why am I late in our torture dates.

I went to the dining area and saw the Princess in a deep though, I walk towards her "Princess, you seem occupied in your mind" she look at me surprised. "Oh! Sombra I didn't see you there. You surprised me" she then laughed..an akward one.

I look at the table "Is the table good already?" I asked she nodded "Yes, and I place a chair where Queen Chrysalis will seat; beside your daughter Shadow Shift" I look at the chair where she will seat.

I raise an eyebrow "Why must she sit beside that daughter of mine" She looked at me "Well..I thought...maybe Shadow shift miss her mother so much, and I know you don't want her sitting beside you" Hm..this Princess can  think right.

I thought I would scold her of she arrange her sit beside me "Where is my chair?" Then she pointed to a red and black cushioned chair. "Where is yours?"

Twilight's pov

Geez, Sombra asks a lot of questions what about using his eyes to find my chair. "Well, my chair is beside Strong light" I stated and when he looked at my chair. He used his magic to move it beside him.

''Hey! Why did you disarranged it?!" I said a bit loudly. He looked at me "Do I have to remind you that, you are my " wife" until me and her get a Divorce" I was dumbstruck.

"Wait, you guys aren't DIVORCE?!" he looked at me and he nodd. "Oh..this wife thing is gonna kill me" I put my hoof at my forehead "Don't underestimate yourself princess, didn't you defeated her before and defeated me. Well ,not, my defeat was just temporary, but still" I looked at him.

Well that was motiovational yet too prideful in his defeated part. I sighed "Well, thank you, King Sombra" he just looked at me "Here is a crown, to make our relationship more real"

The crown has many jewels "I tried making one that can be the same as mine, but I was busy and just made one that doesn't require much energy" I looked at him and smiled, then I use my magic to take the crown from him and put it on my head

"Well, it is very beautiful" I said "Good to know" then there was a pause of silence. It was kind off akward "Uhm, I will just go and see how is the children doing" then I walked away.

Sombra's pov

Once the Princess left I was thinking about her smile. 'It was...very beautiful and her with the crown makes her look like a Humble Queen' I thought to myself and smiled then one of my shadow guard barged in.

"My king!Queen Chrysalis...is- " he stopped and panted "Is what, speak soldier" then somebody said "Is here" Chrysalis said beside the guard with her famous smile.

"Hello, my love, I must say I was surprised that you're alive" I looked at her "Yes, I surprisee myself that I am alive once again" she just looked at me and smirked.

"Oh by the way, where are my children. Was it Shadow Shift who invited me?" she asked 'What a stupid question, OFCOURSE, Shadow Shift is the type of filly who invites their mother that abandoned her for years' I just nodded saving my voice.

"Haha, why are silent Sombra don't you miss me?" I just looked at her "I dont and why must I waste such of my precious time with you, when I can spread nightmares to Equstria" I said she just rolls her eyes.

"MOTHER!"

Twilight's pov

She's here...Queen Chrysalis. "Awhh, my precious little Shdow changeling  How are you" Shadow Shift just smiled and hugged her so tight. Then we locked eyes, me and Chrysalis.

"YOU!" then she blasted her magic unto me. I closed my eyes emracing for the worst, but nothing happened I opened eyes and...

"You dare touch my Queen."