The fight

Twilight pov

Ha, I didn't know I have it in me. I chuckled at King Sombra's gesture to me "You...I wil-" she got interrupted by Shadow shift "Mother, how are you it has been a long time since I saw you" Chrysalis just looked at her.

Then she just rolled her eyes and just snarled, Shadow Shift was taken back by her actions and just continue to eat. I feel pity for Shadow Shift, she just wants attention."Shadow Shift, I heard that you like reading about Galaxies" she just look at Dark Shadow

Shadow shift pov

I glared at Shad. He looks away with a nervous laugh"So? yes, I like reading about Galaxies" I said to her "Did you know that most Galaxies contains a massive black hole at their center" my eyes sparkled.

"Wait really?!?!" I shouted as I slam my hooves into the table "Shadow shift, mind your manners" I looked at father then lowered my hooves and head "Sombra, is just an accident. I mean she is just a filly" she chuckled. I blushed by embarrassment "Ehem, princess, I am not a filly anymore" then I heard that weird orange pony laughed

"Yeah you can say that, but if mom said you're a filly or foul then you will be treated as one. I can relate" I just rolled my eyes "Nobody asked your opinion, no-magic-pony" he looked offended. Then he just laughed, weird. "Shadow shift, don't call your brother that" I just looked at father.

Queen Chrysalis pov

It seems they don't get along with each other. Intresting "Somby, darling, let's just get straight to the point. Yes, I will be  your Queen once again"  I said with pride and joy. Then he just laughed "Ahaha, don't make me laugh Queen Chrysalis. You should really checked your ears I said I have a new wife and Queen so I don't need you anymore" I just looked at him.

Then get angry I looked at the princess "YOU, I BET SOMBRA JUST ENSLAVED YOU JUST TO ACT AS HIS QUEEN. SO CUT THE ACT PRINCESS YOU WILL NEVER BE QUEEN" Then I use my magic to throw her across the room.

But what I saw make me question his antics. "MOTHER WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I just look at my daughter "BE QUIET, DON'T BE SUCH A HARD-HEADED CHILD" I shouted.

Twilight pov

I waited for the impact, but I saw Sombra standing infront of me. The smoked disappeared letting me see the shield he projected with his magic. I heard Chrysalis shouted something to me, but I didn't bother listening to her as I saw "Shadow Shift" I ran towards her as the moment a tear comes out from her eye.

I hugged her right away "Are you alright" h
she just looked at me "She called me;her daughter. A HARD-HEADED CHILD" She shouted and looked at Chrysalis with anger with more tears flowing. "Look at you, can't even understand her own daughter's feeling" Sombra said "Atleast, I acknowledge her presence because unlike YOU I noticed her" then they argued back-and-fort.

"Sister, are you alright" I just looked at Dark Shadow as he comforred her sister, I am surprise she is still in my hooves "Do you think. I looked alright, you're so stupid" I just light tapped her forehead "Don't call your brother stupid" she just looks at me. Then a chair flew above our heads

"WHO JUST THREW A CHAIR" I shouted looking back at the ex-couples screaming at each other while throwing things from the dinner table. "Ma, I think you should stop them or else we can't eat dessert" I look at Strong light "Yeah, I should" I look at Shadow Shift "Are you alright being alone for a while" she just look

"I am not a kid alright,princess" she said trying to sound mad. I just smile and kissed her forehead, and walk towards them "AH! You two enough!"
-----------
Cliffhangeeerr...sorry