2

Twilight pov

As I woke up I saw Flaze "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM!!"I shouted some shadow guards are taking him away.

"Mom!!"he shouted I ran to him then I tried to hold him but I accidentally let him go then he shouted until he was gone.

I cried 'No I can't let this happen'I thought then I went to the bars I look around but saw nobody then I saw a pony.

"Why hello"he said "Who are you"I said he looked at me "I am the son of Queen Chrysalis and King Sombra"he said I look at him in disbelief.

"Oh by the way my name is Dark shadow or shad for short"I look at him why is he so nice "Oh I forgot......my father need you so don't escape"he said and open the door then he dissapeard.

'How the hay will I find him'I thought "I see you already saw my mistakable son"I heard from behind and saw Sombra.

"Where is my son"I said he walk towards me and place a hoof at my chin "That son of yours is at the training area"he said.

"Why do you need him and where are my friends??!?!?"I said he looked at me "Your friends are at the other cell and I need your.....ughh help"he said.

"Why do you need my help?"I ask "I need your help because my other mistakable daughter just invited her birth mother"he said I looked confuse.

"Just...... look I hate Chrysalis like the others and those children of mine just went here and one of them invited their birth mother"he said I raised an eyebrow.

"And why do you need my help your a powerful stallion and Chrysalis is well.......her own???"I said.

Sombra pov

This princess doesn't understand "Princess if you help me I will let your son go and your so called friends execpt for the other princess"I said.

"You will let my brother go and my sister-in-law also"she said I rolled my eyes "Fine but if Chrysalis want to get back together I will kill you"I said.

She nodd and we went to upstairs she looked around and just saw black shadows,black crystals,some shadows and more..

"What will I do now?"she ask I look at her "You will just act as my wife"I said she looked at me with disbelief.

"Wait act as your wife?!?!?!"she shouted "Are you deaf or something"I said "Woah we didn't agree on this"she said.

I rolled my eyes then we went to another room when I open the door her eyes widen "Rarity!!!"she shouted.

"Who are you?....Oh greetings King Sombra"she bowed Twilight looked at me "What did you do to my best friend"she said placing a hoof to my chest.

Twilight pov

"I brainwash your friends so they will serve me unlike you....I didn't"he said unbelievable "If I help you...you better bring back their memories"I said.

He nodd and went to Rarity and whispered something and he left.

----------------------------
So I have no idea what to do and I have a lot of assignments and yeah so sorry I guessep