Life in a broken family

I, Airene Callie Ash Savannah Marcos Araneta, daughter of Mr.Araneta, and Ms.Marcos.

Part of a broken family,

Known as the only daughter of Irene and Greggy Araneta. A clingy and gorgeous fifteen-years-old girl, living with her two older brothers, Alfonso and Luis Araneta since their parents got into a serious fight.

Not knowing anything about why her parents broke up, exactly at the date of her birthday.

Growing up with a two protective brothers, and cousins. Sweet Grandmother, and a watchful auntie/uncles.

Having mommy and daddy issues because of her parents who are physically, emotionally, and mentally absent throughout her life.

———————Plagiarism is a crime!

Plagiarism is presenting someone else's work or ideas as your own, with or without their consent, by incorporating it into your work without full acknowledgement. All published and unpublished material, whether in manuscript, printed or electronic form, is covered under this definition.

Everything that had and will happen here in this book are all fictional that was made by my imagination. I am a fan of Ms.Irene and I respect her and her whole family.

If you are not interested, not an open minded person, and doesn't know the word fanfiction, you may leave this book.

- Votes and Comments are highly appreciated! < 3

@_irxria.